Thinking of a new character, DK or Shaman.

Death Knight
I have a shaman at level 62 and a DK at 60, I want an alt or possibly a new main as I'm tired of being a pure DPS class.

How are DK's currently? What's the major issues, or major upside. Current state for PVE and PVP. That sort of stuff.
If you are going to PvP then... well... resto shaman ftw? If you are going PvE you have a coin toss. You can either play a good healing class with a great dps spec (enhancement) or play a good tanking class with a good dps specs (unholy or frost).
12/06/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Fálrin
If you are going to PvP then... well... resto shaman ftw? If you are going PvE you have a coin toss. You can either play a good healing class with a great dps spec (enhancement) or play a good tanking class with a good dps specs (unholy or frost).

I guess DK pvp is quite a joke now or something? I remember wrath and cata where I got my !@#$ pushed in. But then again. I was a hunter in wrath and cata.
I roll dk for pvp unless you going heals on shammy take it from me after the totem nerf patch i get faceroll like theres no tomorrow stun into a silence then dead.

And yes i don't have a high arena rating im mostly casual but i be damn if i didnt feel the full effect of this change/nerf, i mean bgs use to be somewhat fun i wasnt op and i could hold my own against certain class but now not so much :(.