Humanoid/Dragonkin/Beast stone available

Pet Battles
spirit trade done. have a dragonkin/humanoid stone. Wanting fox kit/lunar lantern horde side for either one.

Let me know if you're interested. ^_^.
Well, it does sort of have Bumi's giggle. I've got a spare Pandaren Earth Spirit I'll trade you for a Grinder - earth for earth, as it were.
neat. I'll be over shortly, as I have to finish up at work (again -_-) and hop over to your server.
online now :D
For the record, Crimson is amazing and his minfernals rule all. ^_^
Now wishing to trade a Dragonkin stone for a Fox Kit and Festival lantern. Willing to throw in some extra random pets because they're getting on my nerves.
I may have a festival lantern...not positive though. Let me check my bank rq.
Oh wait, nvm I read wrong. I don't have a fox kit to go along with the lantern. Haha sorry. >.<
I'm in the same boat as Michaela. Plenty of Lanterns but no extra Kits.

Maybe I oughta go back to doing my TB dailies if people are still asking for those. Hm.
What's funny is I actually don't have the Horde lantern version he wants, but there is a cheap fox kit on the AH. Boo. Haha.
12/06/2012 11:16 PMPosted by Michaela
What's funny is I actually don't have the Horde lantern version he wants, but there is a cheap fox kit on the AH. Boo. Haha.

Ouch :(

I rarely see fox kits on the AH on my server. People don't really seem to want them here--I had a heck of a time trading my extra several weeks ago, in fact.

Lot of awkward!
well, work it amongst yourselves, or I must go fox kit and ask the person to horde lantern me later :P
12/06/2012 11:20 PMPosted by Crimsonmage
well, work it amongst yourselves, or I must go fox kit and ask the person to horde lantern me later :P

I'm a bit confused, but I do know Michaela posted first, can get a fox kit, and has no lantern. So, if that's what you mean by fox kit and lantern later, I think the only thing to work out is between you and Michaela.
=D you could trade her for something, and therefore nevermind I got lazy and decided not to type out the convoluted plan.
Lol. I don't feel comfortable trying to undermine someone else trying to get the same thing I am. It's hers if she can work out a satisfactory deal with you. That's how these things work.

But I get what you meant, now. ROUND ROBIN TRADING. My head hurts just thinking about it--no wonder you didn't bother typing out any examples. x3
I'm not gonna lie. I really have no idea what is going on now, lmao.
It's alright Astarin. Feel free. I'll get one another time, I don't mind XD
12/06/2012 11:37 PMPosted by Michaela
I'm not gonna lie. I really have no idea what is going on now, lmao.

12/06/2012 11:38 PMPosted by Michaela
It's alright Astarin. Feel free. I'll get one another time, I don't mind XD

I would if I could. That's the hilarious part. I don't have a fox kit and there aren't any I can buy on my server's AH. I think Crimson was suggesting something along the lines of my offering a trade to you for a fox kit you could buy and then... somehow trading to him? Or something. But. EFFORT. Not straightforward enough for my tired brain and all I have are lanterns and a handful of other pets that are decidedly not fox kits.

All of these shenanigans though decided for me that I'll go start TB dailies again.

Edit: at the very least, I guess we're keeping Crimson's topic on the front page for 'm a little longer. Hah.
good...good.
now have a humanoid stone up for grabs too