Uncommon DMH might actually worth something?

Pet Battles
Well, I was just thinking about this. Darkmoon hatching is supposed to be only rare! For us lucky joes, no one else will ever be able to get an uncommon darkmoon hatchling ever again!

I mean, of course no one will use an uncommon DMH compared to a rare in pet battles, but what about pet collecting?

An uncommon DMH is a no longer attainable pet and it is tradeable. For us pet collectors, that might be worth something in the future?
If you seem to think it will be worth something to a collector why not trade me my uncommon for your rare?
12/06/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Sripsh
If you seem to think it will be worth something to a collector why not trade me my uncommon for your rare?

Sadly, I don't have a rare atm. Will farm another 90 badges before DMF ends.
I put in a ticket and received a flawless critter battle stone from a gm as a result. You can keep it at uncommon if you want to though I suppose :)
Thanks for the tip, I bought 2 hoping to trade one. I hope this works.
12/07/2012 07:09 AMPosted by Rolypoly
I put in a ticket and received a flawless critter battle stone from a gm as a result. You can keep it at uncommon if you want to though I suppose :)

Oooh.

I may have to try this.
I'm debating using it on my wolpertinger instead >.> I'm a happy camper with how blizzard handled it in my case.