Check me out? (Ret)

Paladin
Makes sense. I fixed my hit and exp cap, thanks to Reforgelite. Pretty good add on. Yeah my weap and trinks are pretty weak. :(
I personally wouldn't recommend DP glyph. Most of the raid damage (barring weird HOF fights like Gara or Vizier) tends to be magical.

Only problem i see is that you aren't using your JC gems
Scale Factors for Baila Damage Per Second
Str Agi AP Exp Hit Crit Haste Mastery Wdps Wspeed
3.12 0.00 1.32 2.16 2.46 0.90 1.23 0.91 4.91 251.35

Using this I give the following recommendations for gearing:
Weapon: Enchants: Dancing steel if cheap on your server; Otherwise elemental force. (personally I think your weapon is fine. Hit is a strong stat, and as long as you reforge the rest of your gear it's well itemized.)
Helm: Get str/hit vs your current.
Shoulders: Here consider haste/hit (for the yellow socket)
Chest: Str/Hit
Wrist: Get Str enchant
Belt: 80str/160haste and 80str/160 hit Put a bold JC gem here in Living Steel BB.
Legs: Need enchanted. (Angerhide Leg armor)
Feet: 80str/160haste and get the hit enchant

I'd also give reforge recommendations, but your best bet is to download Reforge lite, set it to the preset Retribution Paladin.

Click calculate a few times until it settles on the best reforge (while visiting your reforger) then click "Show" to open the menu that will begin the reforge process.

However, with all this said. You're not 'that' bad with gear really. I'd recommend clcret also for rotation help, and inquisition tracking if your not already making use of it.
You can be setup better than you are right now with enchants and reforges. Get Dancing steel for your weap, Exceptional Strength +170 for Bracers, Angerhide leg armor for legs, and Greater Precision +175 hit for Feet. Then head over to Wow Reforge and reforge per their calculator.
Dancing Steel is wasted on anything but raid weapons - for the OP, I wouldn't even recommend DanSteel on an LFR weapon since they have access to normal weapons.
It's not a waste if it's cheap. ;-) However, it most likely is not cheap, in which case the elemental force is your #2 choice.
I'm an enchanter and I can't even do DanSteel on demand. LOL
Groggy why don't you sim my pve set and tell me which pieces to burn and which to keep?

And I know I need to chant my bracers.
12/07/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Grôgnárd

Everyone needs the purples! It'll get cheaper as people gear up. It will get especially cheaper if a new 5 man comes out w/epics to DE. (I used to enchant from Vanilla until MoP. I swapped to bs/engineering.)
12/07/2012 11:28 AMPosted by Yarko

Everyone needs the purples! It'll get cheaper as people gear up. It will get especially cheaper if a new 5 man comes out w/epics to DE. (I used to enchant from Vanilla until MoP. I swapped to bs/engineering.)

Oh, I'm aware. The new mat conversion system helps, but I'm low-ish on Shards since I stopped running 5-mans. LOL

12/07/2012 11:27 AMPosted by Invincible
Groggy why don't you sim my pve set and tell me which pieces to burn and which to keep?

Anything with a gem that doesn't have strength on it. SW takes a ton of haste from gear (~6500 rating) to start benefiting from gemming it where you could get strength instead - i.e., no pure haste gems, no haste/hit gems for now.
I'd say get rid of Sanctified Wrath. It's a great talent when you get your 4-piece, but HA is going to give you better on-demand burst if that's what you want, or DP will give you higher sustained damage (which is probably what you want with already having 2 on-use trinkets). Having an extra 4-5 buttons to manage can be taxing to some.