LF 2 night Raiding Guild, 489 ilvl Enh Sham

Hi there,

I'm looking for a guild which raids only 2 weeknights. I have 16/16n and 2/16HM. I'm preferably looking for a 10 man group that understand that real life is demanding enough without needing to dedicate 12/16 hours a week (plus preparation time and dailies) to WoW as well. That being said, when its raid time its raid time. I come prepared and on time to raids and I presume the other members to do the same. I have max cooking so can provide feasts, max fishing, Enchanting and Tailoring. I am exalted with all MoP factions except for the new Dominance Offensive.

I also have a 480 ilvl Ele OS and a 477 ilvl Frost DK, if you're not specifically looking for an Enh shammy.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Hey mate,

I "may" have a spot for you in our core raid team, alas we run 25 mans though. Additionally, if possible I would rather you run your DK as I am in need of them with some level of urgancy.

We raid 8-12 ST Thursday, Sunday and Monday.

6/6 MSV, 6/6 HoF, 3/4 ToES.

If your interested contact myself or any of our members ingame who can point you to me (or just send me an ingame mail), or skip that step and go direct to www.ponyvendor.guildlaunch.com and drop us an app.

Ty, but I'm really only looking to raid 2 nights per week. 3 nights is more time than I'm willing to dedicate to WoW. Thank you for your interest tho and GL with the hunt.
still looking