[H] Balance Druid LF Raiding Guild

Hyjal
I'm an East Coast player looking for a raiding guild that starts raids no earlier than 7PM PST. Would like 25man but don't really matter to me. I've been raiding since TBC, recently came back so I am trying to get gear in LFRs/5man Heroics and so far loot has been generous. I'm a very knowledgeable raider so won't need baby sitting. (Yes I'm wearing PvP shoulders needed them to get into LFRs and none dropping to upgrade).

Would like to not raid on Weekends but again, willing to still raid whenever so long as there is a spot immediately available and willing to help me a bit to understand some of these fights on Normal (LFR always dumb-downed but I do research just haven't had time due to gearing).
We're not on the server yet, but I do have a post on this server's forums. We're looking to transfer here around the 17th and a Boomkin is something we're looking for.

www.squirrellegion.com Check us out, we're a 10-man guild. I'm on the East Coast myself, our invites start at 8:30 EST on Tues/Thurs and 7:30 on Sunday. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.