Nana Want Raidy

Stormreaver
Yo yo boys and ghouls. Holy 481 looking for a raiding guild or core that will use me. I am probably one of the better healers on the server.

No I don't have Cata chieves. I spend Cata in PvP getting my 2ks.

So far no real MoP progress either, but I want to change that.

I don't require much attention and only need told things once, and I do my own research.

Some people know the quality player I am, others think they know, the rest don't know. But I'd gladly prove myself in a regular run, LFR run, or a duel, or pretty much anything in the game you can use to gauge one's capacity. I will accept any challenge and probably beat your rsham to boot.

So anyone looking for a good healer who starts his casts BEFORE the big bad's big attack goes off, hit me up.
no real bc or wotlk achieves eithers. its safe to say you have no real raiding experience right?
12/07/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Sephyxia
no real bc or wotlk achieves eithers. its safe to say you have no real raiding experience right?
haters gonna hate and for this case banana's gonna banate
just tell it how it is
and that you did
nanas if u want to faction change we could use for 25 mans. We raid sundays and mondays 7pm server time. We are laid back but do want progression

he actually does have a point this time though

Yeah sorry I didn't have BC achievements when achievements came out in Wrath my b

edit: i also can't move and read DBM messages AND heal at the same time, I'm not aware and I don't communicate

^---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

The above brought to you by sarcasm

Sarcasm: humbling to Survival/BM Hunters
12/07/2012 08:30 PMPosted by Bananacity
Sarcasm: humbling to Survival/BM Hunters
you mispelled my name
i can also write about what i can do too.....i can kill Heroic Emperors and Sha....while starting my cobra shot pre big attack!

and BC achieves all have the same date....like October 15th or some shiz....and you have very little....face it...you have no real raiding experience just like every other person who posts here begging for a spot. join crappy guild, show you actually have experience then check back. this isnt rocket science.

yo hey guys i spent all of cata reaching 2k....ya know 4 months before mop hit...hit me im gud! i swear i stand by what i say give me a chance pwease! move on kid....before i rip you to pieces
i can also write about what i can do too.....i can kill Heroic Emperors and Sha....while starting my cobra shot pre big attack!

1) that is pretty cool but quit copying off me

and BC achieves all have the same date....like October 15th or some shiz....and you have very little....face it...you have no real raiding experience just like every other person who posts here begging for a spot. join crappy guild, show you actually have experience then check back. this isnt rocket science.

2) (most) BC achievements were not retroactive on 3.0 launch you silly goose

3) Mage tanking Gruul or running Kara on Laughing Skull in 2007 is not relevant to Stormreaver MoP raiding in 2012, but that would be cool if it was

yo hey guys i spent all of cata reaching 2k....ya know 4 months before mop hit...hit me im gud! i swear i stand by what i say give me a chance pwease! move on kid....before i rip you to pieces

4) ?? I see the 200 arena match wins but I don't see 2k? I can't even find your 1550.. maybe it's bugged for me... can anyone confirm this on Sephyxia's Armory?

Why are you so angry? Look at Ashy he's chill. Be like him. Just think WWAD (what would Ashyarrows do) before you type every time you go to type

P.S. thank you for the offer Alashandra that is very kind :3 but I probably won't ever consider anything but a name/skin color change
ty I have found what I am looking for
you miss the point. im not claiming to be something im not in arena...im well aware i dont arena that much nor try for a rating and spamming the forum for a pvp guild.
12/08/2012 04:41 AMPosted by Bananacity
Why are you so angry?

Cause he's forced to do arena with Recycled Heroes...
^
it's not like you need experience dating back to 2006 just to clear some content
he's obviously not going for world firsts either
raiding isn't some super exclusive thing you people make it out to be, as if parsing and dates on achievements are all that matter when it comes to pve.

so long as he knows how to play, he can raid.
anyone can research the fights for 30 hours a week and know exactly what's supposed to be done, but that doesn't mean !@#$ if they suck at the game.
it's not like you need experience dating back to 2006 just to clear some content
he's obviously not going for world firsts either
raiding isn't some super exclusive thing you people make it out to be, as if parsing and dates on achievements are all that matter when it comes to pve.

so long as he knows how to play, he can raid.
anyone can research the fights for 30 hours a week and know exactly what's supposed to be done, but that doesn't mean !@#$ if they suck at the game.
pretty much sums up everything i can say really people have to start some where in each xpac
12/08/2012 04:41 AMPosted by Bananacity
Why are you so angry? Look at Ashy he's chill. Be like him. Just think WWAD (what would Ashyarrows do) before you type every time you go to type
Im going to copy right that for me know.
dont barge in on my nerd raging
sorry I just figured forums were a good place to find some other peeps, which I did, thank you all who contacted me I have some stuff lined up but anyone else looking for a good heals feel free to hit me up here or ig