6/6 Heroic MSV prot paladin looking for guild

Guild Recruitment
I have been tanking since BC and have been end game raiding since. I cleared heroic FL and heroic DS during cata. I am 16/16 normal and 6/6 heroic msv. I can raid Early morning or late night california time zone.
<Warforged> of Moon Guard is recruiting talented and enthusiastic players for core positions in our roster! Find an immediate home with a fantastic, friendly and competitive group that plans to continue its tradition of progression in Mists of Pandaria.

Who We Are

Our guild was founded at the end of WotLK by two players who had a desire to experience the cutting edge of progression, and to do so in good company. We've grown in leaps and bounds ever since, developing into a wonderful and diverse group with a laid-back attitude and a very low tolerance for drama and trolling. With more than a decade of experience leading raids since the days of Everquest, our raid leader is knowledgeable and driven to lead his group to success. But there's more to us than just raiding! A healthy lust for PvP is a definite plus as many of our members have made an endeavour out of rated battlegrounds and arena teams. And if you crave a lively guild, you'll love our active and sociable roster - there's always someone to talk to, and it's common to see fun events on the calendar like alt raids, old-world raids or even trivia nights!

★ We are a 25-man raiding guild, but we frequently run separate 10-mans for alts and socials.
★ We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 7-11PM server time (CST).
★ We use a modified DKP system to distribute loot - no bids, no drama - ask us about it!
★ We provide flasks, food, repairs, and lots of love. <3

What We've Done

★ Tier 10: Shortly after forming, we cleared all heroic 10-man content and earned [Glory of the Icecrown Raider] along the way. Our heroic LK kill was #3 on the realm, and our heroic Halion kill was #2.

★ Tier 11: We made the move to 25s and cleared 8/13 HM, several of which were server first kills. We went on to earn the server first [Glory of the Cataclysm Raider]. Our heroic Al'Akir, Nefarian, and Cho'gall kills were #2 on the realm.

★ Tier 12: We cleared 6/7 HM in 25s, earned [Glory of the Firelands Raider], and maintained the #2 ranking on the server throughout heroic progression.

★ Tier 13: We cleared 8/8 HM, earned [Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider], and maintained the #2 ranking on the server throughout heroic progression.

★ Tier 14: We have cleared 3/16 HM in the current tier.

Where We Are

Moon Guard is known across the realms as one of the most prominent and popular spots for roleplay. Since its debut in January 2007, we've grown from a few lore lovers to the bustling population we boast today. Despite our large size, we're a tight-knit community with a friendly and mature atmosphere. Raiding and PvP are less competitive than on other realms, but in return, Moon Guard offers a fresh new aspect of gameplay. If you love the game and its story, it would be hard not to enjoy the immersive atmosphere that comes with a roleplaying realm. Moon Guard operates on Central time and its datacenter is located in Phoenix. Both factions are balanced in population, but the Horde is generally stronger in both PvE and PvP. And best of all, as a member of the Horde, you'll have no reason to be anywhere near our realm's infamous Goldshire. ;)

Warforged has no roleplay aspect or requirement, but applicants should understand that we are not on a roleplaying realm out of spite. Should you choose to join us, please be respectful of those around you.

Who We Seek

We welcome and encourage all exceptional applicants. Those who are skilled and comfortable with multiple specs are especially desired. Our most specific needs are as follows:

★ Tanks (Blood death knight, guardian druid, brewmaster monk)
    ★ Healers (Holy paladin or mistweaver monk)

★ Dps (Mages knowledgeable of all three specs.)[/ul]
[/quote]

Who To Contact

For more information about us, feel free to visit Moon Guard and contact Ralgore, Evangelina, Decimal, or Cyrath with any questions you may have. RealID requests may be sent to drewsmcintyre@gmail.com.

If you are interested in applying, we invite you to visit our website at:
http://warforged-guild.wowstead.com. Applications to our guild are handled swiftly and privately.
Thank you but I do not think I can make those raid times. I am looking for something early in the day or late at night since I work the middle shift.
RI: Enigmatik#1252 or Calypso#1704

<Sparda> is looking for raiders who love to raid! We want people who know what raiding is, and love it more than anything else in game!

Accepting all applications that are above exceptional players. Our current needs are:

RECRUITING:

1 Ranged
1 Healer
1 OT/Melee DPS

These are full time positions, we do not recruit for a wait list. Our rosters are very small and we expect our members to utilize off specs to avoid an over crowed roster.

Requirements-no exceptions!

Fully prepared for raids-Enchants/gems/food/flasks/etc.,
Ability to take direct, blunt honest feedback on performance,
Knowledge/research of all fights, including heroic versions,
90% or higher raid attendance

Guild Info:

Raid Start - 12:30am - 3:30am EST (9:30pm - 12:30am PST)
Raid Days - Monday - Wednesday (3 days a week); Saturday - Alt/Guest raids
Faction - Horde
Server - Arthas
Guild - Since 2005
Raid - 10 Man

Heroics:

4/6 MSV

Normal:

6/6 MSV
6/6 HOF
4/4 TOEScc

If interested, don't hesitate to register and apply on our forums, or message anyone in game to direct you to an Officer.

Site: http://www.sparda.enjin.com
I am looking for a main tank role and would rather not dps
<Vex> of Gorefiend (H)

Vex of Gorefiend is a 25 man guild founded in TBC.
We are currently 16/16; 4/16 H. We were 7/7 H Firelands, & 8/8 H Dragon Soul.

We have a solid progression raid team made up of focused and dedicated individuals looking to add exceptional players to an already solid roster. We offer competitive raiding in a mature but relaxed environment.

Recruitment
Currently accepting applications from all classes & specs.

Guild Website:
http://vexgorefiend.enjin.com/

Raid Times:
Tues., Wed., & Mon.
8-11:30pm EST

Real ID Contact Info
Miusterga: Battle Tag: Miu#1977
Eprodigy: Eprodigy#1672
I work the mid day shift so I have to raid early morning or late at night. I am in the Pacific standard time zone.
Why Tempt Fate <25> of Cho'gall is looking for any solid raiders to help better our raid team.

Raid times are 8:30am CST - 11:30am, so pretty early morning for you, 6:30-9:30, which I think might match your times, however our progression is quite a bit lower than yours, however there have been several positive changes to the guild as of late so progression should be picking up.

6/6 MSV
3/6 HoF (Windlord to 1% then baddy stepped on a bomb)

Current needs are really just some solid heals, however our MT has a heal spec that we have been thinking about utilizing if we found the right tank.

If you would like to chat a bit, please hit me up. Real id Spjank#1582

Thanks for your time.
good luck