Ranged Weapon RNG - Incoming Rant

Hunter
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
I just got my bow last night after obviously ridiculously bad luck. It sucks so much it became a running guild joke i was never going to get it. Ive had my legendary gem for awhile now, but its probably going to have to wait another few months to be used.

and just for fun thats 30 tries...coins rolls also. so around 55 no drops.
I just got my bow last night after obviously ridiculously bad luck. It sucks so much it became a running guild joke i was never going to get it. Ive had my legendary gem for awhile now, but its probably going to have to wait another few months to be used.

and just for fun thats 30 tries...coins rolls also. so around 55 no drops.
Gratz on your new bow. About time!

I feel for ya'll who've made more attempts at LFR than me without seeing a drop. It really sucks.
Well, just here to say.. Don't give up, it will come ultimately. I was in the same situation up to last week @ 22-23 kills (coin'ed for each and every kill too) and finally got the lfr gun through coin.

12/21/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Koora
It sucks so much it became a running guild joke i was never going to get it.

This was the same for me except it was on a realm-wide scale. I was not even getting many reg other loots not to say the ranged and my bad luck was well-known (so many Hunters come up to me and /hug+comfort to me I probably lost count) for many expansions. Never going to give up on my Hunter tho; still my one and only beloved toon.
I'm in the same boat. I save my coins for weapons on ALL of my toons and nothing. Currently I have 3 toons I'm gearing and NONE of them can get a weapon. It sucks most on the hunter, its my main and has been my baby since BC.

After every failed coin roll in LFR I flip out, cuss out Blizzard ( its somehow their fault, it always is! ) and I rant about RNG.
/hugs again Tigerlilly. Adding a ditto here as well. And I was a good girl so I would get presents and everything!
Me again. Ran Terrace of Endless Spring an extra 3 times last week and 3 times today using my charms in the hopes of a weapon drop. That's in addition to the regular once-a-week complete run.

Nada, nothing, nil.

I'm sick of this.
Hey, check out my bow.. We're twins :/
My gun says hi
12/26/2012 07:40 PMPosted by Tygerlilly
Ran Terrace of Endless Spring an extra 3 times

Hold up. What? I thought charms only worked the first time you looted a boss.... have I been wrong this entire time?
12/26/2012 08:24 PMPosted by Altarìan
Hey, check out my bow.. We're twins :/
:'-(

12/26/2012 10:30 PMPosted by Rabindso
Hold up. What? I thought charms only worked the first time you looted a boss.... have I been wrong this entire time?
You aren't eligible for loot drops, but yep, you can re-run LFR to use your charms.
until your purple bow drops rock that blue and if you beat another hunter say "and you've got the nice bow!"and if they beat you say "if I had your bow!"

(if you get whooped by a hunter with a green bow drop group)
I did the same thing, Tygerlilly...and I am back with hugs and condolences...we can share virtual cake, since it is my cake day. But alas, no bow or gun :(
Checking in to say on my 3rd Terrace of last week I got the LFR gun. Finally Mystically Epic. Much love to the other RNG hunters and huntress'.
I already felt guilty about getting Taoren on my second Lei Shi kill, but to make matters worse I got Feng Kung last night too...

I wish we could trade the gear, since I know one of the other hunters could have probably used it :/
Congratulations Irish on finally wrestling RNG to the ground and making it work for you :)
Here! Have mine! Its gemed and everything!
I already felt guilty about getting Taoren on my second Lei Shi kill, but to make matters worse I got Feng Kung last night too...

I wish we could trade the gear, since I know one of the other hunters could have probably used it :/
Probably best not to share this information with unlucky RNG hunters. It's like a knife to the gut.

I started this thread almost a month ago. Just now finished my weekly LFR run PLUS re-ran Terrace 3 times using charms.

I don't know whether to cry or puke.

Here! Have mine! Its gemed and everything!
Does making someone else feel bad make you feel good? And it's gemmed not gemed.
Still rocking my Firebelcher Hand Cannon. I already have my legandary gem, but the RNG Gods are still denying me my drop!
Tygerlilly

It's ok you we can start a club for hunters plagued with bad RNG and we won't invite anyone who has it to this club and there will be a Banquet of the Wok for everyone and even a therapist to help us cope with our not having our rightful weapon.
Still rocking my Firebelcher Hand Cannon. I already have my legandary gem, but the RNG Gods are still denying me my drop!
Hah yeah - I was so bummed after Lei Shi I forgot to loot gem from Sha. Oh well, I'll be back again next week!

Tygerlilly

It's ok you we can start a club for hunters plagued with bad RNG and we won't invite anyone who has it to this club and there will be a Banquet of the Wok for everyone and even a therapist to help us cope with our not having our rightful weapon.
Sounds like a plan! I'll bring the Plum Wine to drown our sorrows and the Lacy Handkerchief to dry our tears.