PvP Agi trinkets.. bad to worse?

Rogue
Has anyone else tried PvP since the trinket nerf. I feel like while I could make things work before now it's basically just a non-class. I feel like a level 80 NPC in PvP right now..
It's better with how it syncs up with dance.

It screws over engis though seeing as synapse shares an internal.
Guh... with full malevolent I guess. I was thinking thats the only solution, well just get the best currently available gear immediately. Not exactly the type of balancing solution players usually like though, despite the fact that it probably works.
12/08/2012 05:41 PMPosted by Nahj

I thought the Synapse Springs were on use
12/08/2012 08:15 PMPosted by Hassen

I thought the Synapse Springs were on use

the shortened cd makes synapse redundant because you can't stack the cooldowns.
Which mean you get to hit synapse 20 seconds after you hit dance/trinket or 20 seconds before. Worthless, considering you are likely cc'ing/trying to survive/setting up rupture and snd for the dance. All of which are extremely low damage phases.
tldr; engineers still taking in the angus despite the millions of gold they plunged into leveling the prof
Actually there is only a 10 sec cooldown required between the two. I believe the cooldown used to be 30 secs; I use both.
there is no CD between them... One cannot be activated if the other still has time left on its use... so as soon as badge wears off, you can pop synapse springs, or vice versa...
it goes well with dance atleast :/
12/08/2012 10:52 PMPosted by Doopree
Actually there is only a 10 sec cooldown required between the two. I believe the cooldown used to be 30 secs; I use both.

If you use synapse first it puts on use on a 10sec internal. If you use dance first it puts synapse on a 20sec Internal.

Seeing as on use is a 20sec duration that's becomes only a 40second window to use synapse usually un-tied to anything important other than maybe a vanish swap.
12/08/2012 09:42 PMPosted by Zneed
tldr; engineers still taking in the angus

I wish I wasn't stubborn ever since the end of wrath engi has been a huge mistake.
Disagree about engi being a huge mistake... Get Xtreme Rocket boots, glyph sprint major for random PvP, get an extra cloak and put parachute on it, at the start of a bg, pop boots/sprint, jump and pop parachute, enjoy crossing the map at 800 speed (960 if you stealth with Nightstalker talented)... it is pretty epic...
12/08/2012 09:42 PMPosted by Zneed
tldr; engineers still taking in the angus despite the millions of gold they plunged into leveling the prof

Engineers whine so much. Look at all of the stuff you get.
I just tinkered into the fireworks rocket.. thing.

It does about 3.5k/tick on an average player target. This sauce is definitely weaker than expected.