Looking for a suitable RP server.

Story Forum
Hello, much as the title reads, Im interested in transfering my shaman here to a roleplaying server. Im not exactly sure which server would suit the type of RP I would enjoy, so I'll list a few things and if anyone could give me some suggestions, that would be great!
- Alliance > Horde
- I see myself doing alot of quick and short RP sessions rather then a lengthly session with a few ppl. More walk up style RP
- Something decently higher populated and active
- More friendly, less trolls

Thats a few I can think of off the top of my head, I'll check up on this often if anyone has some decent realm suggestions.
Thanks
I suggest you the World's End Tavern. You'll probably find more answers there as it is the Roleplaying forum. It's the flamewars forum here.
WrA imo.
It's pretty active and friendly.
Have our own community site here: wyrmrestaccord.org
But just check our realm forum, there are tons of things going on.
Wra. MG is probably more active with more walk up rp. But has significantly more trolls. Unfortunately, in this case you must choose what you want to sacrifice since no rp community is perfect.
You should take a look at Emerald Dream
WRA

I'm horde and see great amounts of open/friendly roleplayers doing their thing. I've also heard the Alliance is pretty awesome too! I don't have an Ally character on WRA but people have been telling me its perfect.

My alliance toon is on Farstriders. Its a smaller server. But its quality over quantity.

:)
12/12/2012 06:18 AMPosted by Ratheor
You should take a look at Emerald Dream

I second that one.

Even though it's an RP-PvP server, I had the same issue awhile ago. I thought there just wasn't any role playing going on on my server.

Then I checked my realm forum.

I guess what it is is that because it's also a PvP server, most role playing is done with little to no advertising(organized in guilds and chat channels, etc) because they don't want the other faction to come and gank them.

It also has a pretty good PvP community.

But if that's not what you're into, I'd also suggest Moonguard. Despite it's bad reputation for stupid ERP going on in Goldshire, that behaviour(which is essentially level 1 trolls trolling level 1 trolls) ends as soon as you hit Stormwind. There I actually saw really cool things like paladins standing guard at the cathedral, people chatting in the pubs, etc.