Leveling JC 400-425

Professions
So I wanted to go to wintergrasp and grab the plans to level my JC from 400-425 however I cannot, have those recipes been moved somewhere else by any chance since that's a level 90 zone? I know I could farm up 50+ eternal earth (or roughly 25/25 earth/shadow) but I was just curious to see if there was a time saver option.
http://www.wow-professions.com/wowguides/wow_jewelcrafting_leveling_guide.html#Grand Master

Try that.
I'd like to bring this topic to discussion again.
See, there is more than just JC recipes that cannot be obtained to any character under level 90, due to being kicked from Winterrasp if one does not meet the level requirements, but also, level 80 EPIC gear. What is the point in having the vendor in Wintergrasp, other than for late JC levelers or Transmogrification gear. I opened a ticket in WoW just today, regarding this topic, and have been researching it since. My idea is, place an NPC vendor with all that gear, next to the portal in Dalaran that leads to Wintergrasp! Sure, it may take some work, but I can guarantee the results would work for the best! This would be for the benefit of not just myself, but many other WoW players. If anyone has an opinion on this, please, drop a reply and I'd like to see it A.S.A.P.
See, there is more than just JC recipes that cannot be obtained to any character under level 90, due to being kicked from Winterrasp if one does not meet the level requirements, but also, level 80 EPIC gear.

You're only kicked from WG when the battle is in progress, or about to start. Try again in 15 minutes (if your faction wins).
Ohh ok, just tried again!
Yes, I can enter, it is working, I think the problem was, is that it was showing Blue and Alliance controlled throughout checking the world map Battle for Lake Wintergrasp. I was being kicked, and it may have been either a) because the Horde actually controlled it, b) because I was entering when there was 2:15 till the next battle (maybe had to wait till 1:59:59 because of the extra half an hour timer). The reason it could have been a), was because just now, I looked on world Map, and showed/said Horde controlled, yet when I fly in the actual arena, it says Alliance controlled, and starts showing blue coloured bases after I've entered the area. Anyway, working now, can get my JC recipes and 80 GEAR CHEAP!!! Thanks very much 'Gnorf', wouldn;t have bothered trying again unless I saw your post! xD