For All The Idiocy In the PVP Forums...

Battlegrounds
A valid point would be to suggest blizzard changes the limit of players in a raid that want to Q for a random battleground because they are casual and don't have the opportunity to schedule several raid times a week for rated.

Or even for war games when on a low pop realm.

Or the fact that while rated's are available to cross-realm players through battle tag or ID, there's no in-game tool to find players on other realms except the overloaded forums. Wich are not a tool for the casual players they are more and more throwing content at. Let's face it, if you don't have time to comit to a raid ( be it pvp or pve ) you don't have time to scout forums for hours to find a raid every week and cap your points.

Let alone to progress in ratings and be competitive to a minimum degree.

We've seen plenty of pve guilds clear current content with just 2 short nights, and plenty of pvp players get high ratings with minimal playtime. But it's not at everyone's length to find such groups.

Bots are pretty rare these days anyway, if by some huge struck of badluck you encounter them in every bg you go to, then look at the positive side, you can report them and do us all a favor.
the simple fact you can't write an entire phrase takes away your credibility, you look like your trying to be funny, or to entertain people, that is senseless in a constructive discussion.

you basically just state your opinion, that you disagree with game design decisions but you don't say why, you just say they're stupid and you're not. But how are they dumbing down a game that has seen constant evolution since the 7-8 years it came out?

Yes, the game has changed and it now reflects the new consumers. Being ganked in world pvp is the end of the world for you? Let's say you travel the world, on planet earth, and you come across another countries militia. Now, you're fighting your way through, hunting to eat, and killing bandits to help the local town in exchange for a reward (ring a bell so far? you're questing). Make no mistake you will get ganked.

So Blizzard changed their policy on battleground premades and they only allow groups of 5. you want full team coordination? you can do that without addons, there's rateds, and there's war games.

You're tired of bots? help them fight those that are actually at fault and report the bots when you see them. Yeah it's a slow method, but there is no magic button to remove them all at once.

You probly remember when blink was just a mere tool to step onto rocks. Curiously, it's now a great ability that doesnt get stuck as much as it did. You can even blink in different directions if you glyph it.
Did you venture a guess how they made that evolution? One spot at a time, bug reports. One for each damn location where blink was failing and you got stuck in a rock, in a staircase, or just on the border of two different ground textures...

of course you could always not play if all of the above still don't make you happy.

i'd point you to my posts over the past week
or so to give you a chance to get a well
rounded idea of what i'm on about, but i
think that would just overload you and we'd
be right back to what you said here, a roundabout
admission that you just can't quite comprehend
what was said. let's just leave it as is, where
you're blinking out of the meat of a convo.

Cheers.
Pleb.
You exist because of a cost-analysis exercise, not any heroism. Maybe stick to the game? That's usually best.
lol coming from someone that has made some pretty ignorant anti-American remarks your opinions on the subject carries very little weight.

12/07/2012 08:21 PMPosted by Piñata
The fledgling US triumphed because it wasn't worth the money to bother stopping them, not because some evil twisted dictator tried his best and failed.
You understand little about warfare. Causing our enemy to give up because it is not worth it is a victory. In PvP terms we caused the Brits to nerd rage quit.
the simple fact you can't write an entire phrase takes away your credibility, you look like your trying to be funny, or to entertain people, that is senseless in a constructive discussion.

you basically just state your opinion, that you disagree with game design decisions but you don't say why, you just say they're stupid and you're not. But how are they dumbing down a game that has seen constant evolution since the 7-8 years it came out?

Yes, the game has changed and it now reflects the new consumers. Being ganked in world pvp is the end of the world for you? Let's say you travel the world, on planet earth, and you come across another countries militia. Now, you're fighting your way through, hunting to eat, and killing bandits to help the local town in exchange for a reward (ring a bell so far? you're questing). Make no mistake you will get ganked.

So Blizzard changed their policy on battleground premades and they only allow groups of 5. you want full team coordination? you can do that without addons, there's rateds, and there's war games.

You're tired of bots? help them fight those that are actually at fault and report the bots when you see them. Yeah it's a slow method, but there is no magic button to remove them all at once.

You probly remember when blink was just a mere tool to step onto rocks. Curiously, it's now a great ability that doesnt get stuck as much as it did. You can even blink in different directions if you glyph it.
Did you venture a guess how they made that evolution? One spot at a time, bug reports. One for each damn location where blink was failing and you got stuck in a rock, in a staircase, or just on the border of two different ground textures...

of course you could always not play if all of the above still don't make you happy.

i'd point you to my posts over the past week
or so to give you a chance to get a well
rounded idea of what i'm on about, but i
think that would just overload you and we'd
be right back to what you said here, a roundabout
admission that you just can't quite comprehend
what was said. let's just leave it as is, where
you're blinking out of the meat of a convo.

Cheers.
Pleb.

Your posting "style" is pretentious and quite frankly offensive.
12/08/2012 07:33 AMPosted by Piñata
Simply relating the truth is not what I would call a 'remark,' but ok
So Americans being stupid & lazy is a fact? You need to learn the difference between an opinion (based on your apparent dislike of Americans, which makes you biased) and facts.

12/08/2012 07:33 AMPosted by Piñata
Charging a person who values peace with not understanding warfare is actually a compliment, so thanks.
The best military leaders also value peace, just like a good cop values law & order. The military exists to protect the nation and defend our national interests.
12/08/2012 10:57 AMPosted by Jancith
Your posting "style" is pretentious and quite frankly offensive.

interesting. given that i really don't care about impressing
people, that i do not claim any talents that i do not have,
that i know and am okay with being a commoner, nobody
special, and know the difference between a blueblood and
a redneck and have no delusions of where i place between
those two, for you to call me pretentious for being matter
of fact and on point really doesn't bode well for you.

i am sorry you are offended by a simple nobody like me.
there are suggestions that you might find helpful but i
know now that the mere suggestion of improving yourself
by the likes of me would be beyond offensive to you. i am sorry.

Cheers.
Pleb.