Selling conquest gear back for refund

Arenas
For things like random hotfix nerfs to trinkets, race changes and expertise racial, or simply players who would like to play another spec, I feel that there should be some way to turn in your conquest gear and get conquest points back, or to at least exchange items from one slot (chest, trinket) for another item in that same slot.

To keep players from changing on a whim though, it can always cost an appropriate amount of gold.
I think that that would be a great idea.
race changes? expertise racial?
I think this is a good idea.

It would give some sort of comfort to those who geared up for a garbage spec (shoutout to all those disc/holy priests, dps shamans, etc.) and were under the impression that Blizzard would attempt to balance the game.

This too.
I think this is a good idea.

It would give some sort of comfort to those who geared up for a garbage spec (shoutout to all those disc/holy priests, dps shamans, etc.) and were under the impression that Blizzard would attempt to balance the game.

MW monks...ugh lol
on my shaman i just sold all of my enhance gear because i was rerolling ele, yay behind in gear
For things like random hotfix nerfs to trinkets, race changes and expertise racial, or simply players who would like to play another spec, I feel that there should be some way to turn in your conquest gear and get conquest points back, or to at least exchange items from one slot (chest, trinket) for another item in that same slot.

To keep players from changing on a whim though, it can always cost an appropriate amount of gold.

Nice idea!

I don't think that would be a bad idea at all - it allows some plug-n-play with a lot of other specs.
It would also fix that "We don't want one spec to be chosen over another" issue that Blizzard is so damn worried about.