487 Resto shaman LF core raid position

Guild Recruitment
Hi,

My name is Jaikk. I will open by honestly saying it seems I've just had the worst luck with guilds. It's a long story but I've lost one guild to SWTOR, another to League of Legends, another to a co-Gm divorce, one to a general disbanding, you get the picture.

I am a 32-year-old physician who has been playing and raiding since the days of 40-man Naxx. This xpac my progression is less than it has been historically due to the aforementioned guild issues. Previous xpacs, I've done HMs in a timely fashion and completed end-game content in DS, FL, ICC, and others. This time around, I regret that I am only 6/6 MV and 2/6 HoF on regular.

I am a solid guy and player. I consider myself self-directed, capable and loyal. I have a serious side when it comes to raiding and a fun side the rest of the time. I know how to research fights, perform my role, arrive prepared and on time, min-max my spec and gear, do what I am told, not stand in fire and other bad things, and know what raid awareness is and can show it, and I also have a capable offspec as elemental with 482 ilvl, which I've played a fair bit in the past xpacs, as needed.

If you've read this far, and I hope you have, then please know that I don't expect to be kited. I expect to do the work and become an integral and valuable guild member and raid team member. I am prepared to move and faction change. I hope to find the following as I search for a new home:

1) a guild that has a 3-night per week raid schedule, MONDAYS ARE OUT, due to work
2) a guild that raids no later than 12am EST on those nights
3) a guild with a least the same progression as me or more, preferably more
4) a stable guild that has been in existence for some time and is not about to fold or fall apart
5) a guild that actually NEEDS a resto shaman, just not wanting to add a 3rd, or just another bench player or healer
6) a guild LF a resto shaman for a CORE spot
7) a guild that gives away cake and sometimes pie (kidding, just the pie is needed)
8) a guild housed on a New York or Chicago datacenter

Please reply with a thoughtful response. Any guild expecting a good fit should have the time for a decent reply to my post, rather than just a cut-and-paste posting. I know you're all busy, but please make an effort.

Hoping to find a good permanent guild home,

Jaikk
Welcome Dr Jaikk. I hope you have a wonderful panel and a top notch nursing team. Isn't it funny that even in game you are saving lives. I know I get a kick out of it being both a Nurse and a holy priest.

Ok so here is it. We have been around since BC with no signs of us not being around next X-pac and the any other Blizz decides to send our way. We are not nearly as progressed as we usually are everyother x-pac but are working are fixing our late start.

You would be a core healer. I currently only have 1 resto and want another in a bad way.

Here is some spam hit me up in game with any questions you have.

http://inconbloodhoof.enjin.com

6/6 MV and 2/6 HoF. We are 25 man and on a PVE server.

We raid 8pm to Midnight EST, Every Wed and Thursday and then alternate Sundays and Monday.

Let me know if you have any questions. Laylua#1800
Thanks for your post. Let's try to speak some time tomorrow and see if it might be a good fit for all concerned.
just last night you said you were going to try to rebuild your group or something 0_0
Yes, it didn't work Oakk. Unfortunately. Today, everything changed.
Hi Jaikk, we are currently in need of a resto/ele shaman for our core 10-man team. Please feel free to add me if you'd like to talk.

Guild: Relentless Pursuit
Realm: Blade's Edge (PvE) (Medium pop, NY data center)
Faction: Alliance

Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday, 8PM-12PM EST (6PM-9PM PST)
Progression: 6/6N Mogu'shan Vaults (Looking to down first 2 in HoF tonight.)

RealID: sigmaxrp@gmail.com
Battletag: sigma#1298
Hey Jaikk, we have an IMMEDIATE need for a resto shaman as we have none. We meet most of the criteria on your list, so if you're looking to sway a little, read a little about us:

Greetings. <Death Jesters> is looking for one exceptional player for a core 25-man raid spot. Current level of progression is 5/6 Heroic MSV, 1/6 Heroic HoF, and 4/4 Normal ToES Nearly eight years established, we are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage, the #1 PvE realm in the US region, and we have a long history that includes many realm first kills. Our raid times are Mon - Thu from 10:00pm - 1:00am EST. Our raids are streamed online and viewed by thousands of people every night. Outside of main raid we do RBGs, achievement and alt runs, arenas, and more.

We pride ourselves on being a closely-bonded guild of mature, exceptional players. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and are confident in your skills as an endgame raider, you will find <Death Jesters> to be a perfect fit, and we encourage you to apply.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Dreaz, Moonfaxx, Sparty (BattlenetID: Sparty#1780 or RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com.

Our recruitment information can be found on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

We wish you the best in your guild search!
Sparty,

Thank you for your reply. I would have loved to have joined you, however, Mondays are pretty much out for me due to my work call schedule and I like to have 100% attendance. Sorry, but thanks for considering me.
Hey Jaikk

We're looking to add a skilled Resto Shaman to bolster our roster. If you're able to play competently, communicate well, and know your job/priorities on boss fights then you'd fit in very well. I've left my contact information at the bottom.

<The Afflicted> is currently looking for talented and great players.
<The Afflicted> is a 25man Heroic Raiding Guild. We've consistently been a top 25m Horde guild on our server, holding realm first kills for many previous heroic bosses. We're a guild you can rely on to remain a 25m, staying strong and competitive for expansions to come.

Current Progression:
4/6H MSV
1/6H HoF - Working on H Garalon
6/6 Normal ToES
Raid Schedule: Mon-Thurs from 7pm - 11pm CST*
*We typically raid less hours after progression.
WoL Rankings: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/3425/rankings/players/
Battletag: Vayz#1839

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact Sleight, Telepathy, or Arriussz in game.
Vayz,

I appreciate your response. However, Mondays are next to impossible to me as I might have mentioned earlier in a post, due to my hospital call schedule. Best of luck in your search.

Jaikk
Still hoping to hear from guilds LF a core resto shaman raider.
Our raid time is a bit past your 12 est but will post anyways as we only raid 3 nights a week.

Shadaka

[A] [Icecrown] Reign in Power 10 Man

4/6 Heroic MV
1/6 Heroic HoF
4/4 ToE
www.reigninpower.com

Contacts:

Shadaka
Reail ID: Shadak#1881
Steam: Shadak (on steam all day at work)
www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/icecrown/Reign+in+Power

Wreck
Battletag: Wreck#1461
Steam: Krasas

Who we are:

Reign in Power is a 10-man only Raiding Guild who cannot or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedule of traditional "hardcore" guilds. If you want to kill end game content while not making WoW your second job, then we might be what you are looking for. The core of Reign in Power has raided together since Everquest and moved to World of Warcraft for launch. That being said the guild has very strong leadership and people that want to get the job done.

We formed this guild to take advantage of the "casual friendly" changes that were brought on during Wrath and even more improvements as we flow into Cata. We want gamers that want to log in for a raid not feel burden to log in for the 5th night raid like there job.

Who We Are Seeking
People that want to keep climbing the ladder or progression MoP.

High: Exceptional Healer

All Classes welcome to apply, Apply and earn a spot to raid.

Raid Times

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 1 am CST
Thursday: 9:00 pm - 1 am CST
Sunday: 9:00 pm - 1 am CST

That is just 11 to 12 hours a week. We will run a very tight roster ranging from 10 to 13 people for raid members with the expectation that our members achieve near 100% attendance.

What We Expect

You are looking for a long-term commitment to the guild to raid near 100 percent of the time.
You are aware of your surroundings and know when to get out of void zones, cleaves, swipes and proper placements on fights.
You understand that some fights are not just a dps race working as a team and killing the boss is more important that you living on the edge.
You understand the advantages of a Council-based loot system.
You act mature.

How to Apply

When filling out your application remember this is our first impression of you. Put as much into your app as you would playing the game. Show us that you know your class and what your roles are.

If you want to push end game content with a very motivated group of gamers fill out our application by going to www.reigninpower.com

You may contact me by email if you have any questions about the application process or the guild at shadak@reigninpower.com

Shadaka and Wreck
thanks for your post too, but that's 2 hours past my bedtime, I DO work in the mornings.
<Evolution> of malganis open recruitment to continue Progress in MOP, we are a group of people with high knowledge in our class and the game, we have been raiding together for several years, so we have the experience needed to succeed.
Our raid times are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, each raid being 3 hours (7:30-11:00 ST). Although we are not hardcore, content will still dictate our raiding times. 3 nights will be the most we ever schedule as progression raiding, 2 nights being a possibility when content lightens up.

Our number one goal in WoW is to raid with people we like. That being said, I will point out the obvious; in order for someone to be liked, they would have to play at the same level as the other 10 members of the raid. We are not looking to just plug raid spots with people we “like” regardless of the well being of the raid. The level we are searching for is the player that watches his/her own boss mod, only needs to see things a couple times, theorycrafts, strategizes and continually improves.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Evolution

If you think that <Evolution> sounds like a good fit for you please fill out an application informing us of the type of player that you are. Visit the website listed below, and go to the recruitment forum to submit your application or feel free to contact any officer in game for a vent interview

Recruitment Needs:

High Need: Healer Resto Shaman, Disc Priest or Paladin (core spot)

Ranged DPS (Boomkin)

You are expected to attend every raid. We have 12 members in our 10m core at all times to cover for absences and to give us flexibility in raid configuration.

+18 and good attitude

contact any Officers ingame or via Real ID:
Scase : rsannon@gmail.com
Orev : morpheo_01@hotmail.com
<Gloryhogs> is a casual 25 man raiding guild that has been on Smolderthorn since 2005. We are the #1 25 man guild on Smolderthorn and are currently recruiting the following classes:

- Frost/Unholy Death Knights
- Feral Druids
- Hunters
- Holy Paladins
- Disc/Holy Priests
- Shadow Priests
- Elemental Shamans
- Resto Shamans
- Warlocks

Our raid schedule:
Tues/Thur: 9:00PM - 12:30AM EST

Raid Streaming at: http://www.twitch.tv/unghanda

Our progression:
- Mogu'shan Vaults = 2/6HM
- Heart of Fear = 6/6NM
- Terrace of Endless Spring = 4/4NM

Latest Accomplishments:
- Realm First Normal Will of the Emperor (US #38)
- Realm First Heroic Madness of Deathwing (US #115)
- Realm First Heroic Ragnaros
- Realm First Heroic Sinestra
- Realm First Heroic Cho'gall
- Realm First Heroic Al'akir
- Realm First Heroic Nefarian

What we require:
- Appropriately geared for raiding content
- Able to meet our raid times
- Know your class
- Good Attitude
- Willing to be the right spec

If interested please apply at: http://www.gloryhogs-guild.com

or feel free to contact Unghanda#1664, or Rahge#1567.
We are slightly behind your progression, due in no small part to our problems with healers. Our Monk healer is no longer raiding with us and we are in need of a full time healer ASAP.

I'll answer the things you need as you posted them:

1) We raid 2 nights, Tuesday and Thursday with the possibility of a 3rd in the future.
2) We raid 8-1130 EST, never past midnight
3) We are 6/6 MSV and 1/6HoF due to a monk who didnt want to heal and made it miserable for us.
4) The guild will be 3 years old in March and has been raiding consistently for almost a full year.
5) You would be in full time, never see the bench
6) Our other healer is a Hpally so you would be the only Resto Shaman and see #5
7) I'm not big on making pies but I make excellent Chocolate Chip cookies.
8) Our server is in the LA data center unfortunately. However I live in PA and most of our members are East Coast and we don't have lag issues.

I tried to find you on A52 but you have an addon blocking whispers from lower levels.
Progenitus.us
Babylonious in-game, through realID (MattRMags@gmail.com), or BattleTag (Babylonius#3431)
12/08/2012 02:21 PMPosted by Jaikk
Yes, it didn't work Oakk. Unfortunately. Today, everything changed.

ok np, if you are still interested just hit me up battletag is: dk3790#1255.
We are currently looking for a reliable Resto Shaman for our core 10M HM progression if you are able to make all of our raid times and is interested please contact us.

Server: US-Stormreaver - PVP - High pop
Faction: Horde
Raid Group: 10Man
Normal Raid Schedule: Monday, Tuesday Wednesday, Thursday 7:30-11PM CST (8:30-12AM EST).
Our Website: www.darkempireguild.com
Please Contact (Real ID): xmaster_64@hotmail.com

Raid Progression :
Mogu'Shan Vaults: 6/6 NM 1/6 HM
Heart of Fear: 4/6 NM 0/6 HM
Terrace of Endless Spring: 0/4 NM 0/4 HM

Dark Empire of Stormreaver is a Semi Hardcore Raiding guild.
We are a new progression raiding guild that was formed in late WOTLK as a 10M raiding guild. We are a friendly and mature group of people who likes to have fun and progress at the same time love to pvp and run RBG when not raiding or running old contents .We are currently recruiting experienced active player with the same interest as us to push serious raid content .

Currently Recruiting 3 more for our core groups: 1 Healer,1 RDPS. 1 Tank

Paladin: (Prot/Ret): Very High
DK: (Blood/DPS): Very High
Mage: (Fire/Frost) High
Priest: (Shadow/Holy): High
Shaman: (Resto/Elemental): Very High
Monk: (Mistweaver/Windwalker ): Very High
Healers and Tanks must have a reliable DPS off spec when needed.

Raid Progression:

You must be prepared to commit to near 100% attendance, Reliable and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. Although we of course are willing to work around planned absences for things like vacations and prior commitments. A positive attitude, responsibility, and the ability to handle one's self, as an adult in game are required, We are looking for people with a genuine interest in conquering content and also expect you to be geared enough to begin raiding immediately. You must have Vent w/mic

Our current raiding schedule is Monday through Friday from 7PM CST to 11PM CST. When new raiding content is available on the PTR or Beta, all raiders and recruits are expected to attend as many bosses as possible. When a new instance is released, you can expect near non-stop raiding for as long as it is necessary. Once content is being farmed, our raiding schedule will be relaxed significantly.

Loot System:
Loot Council/EPGP
Loot is handed out based on several factors including:
Rank
Performance
Attendance
Reliability
but mostly what is going to directly benefit the raid as a whole above all else
No favorites are played

Thanks for your time
So apparently contacting you in game is a no-go cause of that addon. :P

Anyways, a run down:

Server: US-Korgath - PVP - High population
Faction: Alliance
Raid Group: 10Man
Normal Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday 7:20-11PM CST (8:20-11PM EST).
Our Website: http://exilekorgath.guildlaunch.com/
Please Contact (Real ID): primoriscruor@hotmail.com

Raid Progression :
Mogu'Shan Vaults: 6/6 Normal
Heart of Fear: 3/6 Normal

We are in need of a core resto shaman because our current one had to leave the game for RL reasons (work schedule change). I realize that we don't match some of the criteria that you are looking for in a guild (mainly the 3-day raid week), but we do have optional runs on the weekends that we have members come to (we have two groups and have people from both groups attend). Hopefully faction isn't a deal breaker, contact me if you have any questions!
<Pandemonium> of Windrunner (PvE-PST)
Premier US Weekend Raiding Guild
Currently Ranked US #52 [6/6H MSV, 2/6H HoF, 4/4N TES]

Our goals are set very high and we expect you to have that same expectation for the guild, should you choose to apply and are accepted. We are looking for players that want to do hard modes and experience everything the game has to offer in its current form. However, we are not looking for players who ONLY raid to down bosses, but ones that are personable and will be an asset to our roster - when we raid, we raid efficiently and effectively, but most importantly, to have fun. We are a guild that offers stability, effective leadership, competitive progression and a group of like-minded players who love to have a good time on a light raiding schedule.

We are recruiting exceptional, dedicated players that are looking for top finishes in the US/World in Tier 14 and beyond. We're currently 6/6 in Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic and 2/6 in Heart of Fear (25). For more information, especially regarding our past traditions of success [including 8/8 25H DS completed at 5%, later 0%; LK 25H; etc] please visit our WoWProgress Page:

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/windrunner/Pandemonium/rating.tier14_25

►We have limited recruitment of the following classes but will consider ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPLICATIONS:

Physical DPS Needed:
-- Enh Shaman
-- Monk DPS
-- DK DPS
-- Warrior DPS
-- Paladin DPS

Healers:
-- Monk
-- Shaman

Casters:
-- Balance Druid
-- Shadow Priest
-- Mage

Again, at this moment we have limited recruitment. We are really looking for solid, competitive players, wanting to compete for a raid spot, and prove that they are excellent applicants, and that they will be assets to the guild.

If you're interested in applying, please have experience in current and old content as we are ideally looking for seasoned players who know what it takes to make a top-end guild. World of Logs are compulsory for consideration on your application. **Also, all positions are full-time, core raid positions (assuming you pass trial). Be Awesome.

►Here’s some key information about the guild:

★ Raiding schedule is Friday through Sunday, 6:00 PM - 9:30 PM PST. You are expected to be at all raids and be able to maintain 95% attendance, no problem.

★ Loot is distributed through an Officer-Based Loot Council based on a myriad of criteria. Generally speaking, we mainly focus on distributing loot based on performance and attendance (combined) and have found that our loot council is extremely effective in distributing loot without the hassle of dumb drama.

★ We’re very serious about creating an atmosphere that will foster top end progression on a casual raid schedule, thus, we expect you:

• To theorycraft and research not only your class, but encounters and make sure that you are playing as optimally as possible. This should be second nature and something you enjoy.
• To maintain top-end performance as a trial and beyond.
• To participate in strategy discussions before raid (on forums) so that we are able to ensure that we are putting together the most optimal strategy.
• To have a progression oriented attitude such that you always come to raid hungry, yearning and itching to down the new, next boss and give it your full 110% effort.
• To enjoy yourself - at the end of the day, this is just a game. We want to have a good time and enjoy ourselves, and you should too.

★ We do enjoy our offnights, however, some of us itch to be together then too. It's worth mentioning that we are a guild of many MMO's and interests, and so, if: Alt Runs, Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas, Diablo III, Starcraft II, or other MMO’s are within your interests, then you are more than welcomed to participate.

If the above interests you and is something that you wish to immerse yourself into, please do not hesitate to visit our website and apply today:

www.l2panda.net

Should you have any questions, comments or concerns, you may add our recruitment officer and GM, Monkx (Macxx#1809) on battletag, or myself as well Tegaru#1265, or feel free to contact any of the officers in-game: Tegaru, Monkx, Berdysan, Lemongrab, Nenavora.