485 ilvl boomkin/resto lf 25m guild

Guild Recruitment
i am looking for a 25man guild either alliance or horde. i am currentyl 6/16 normal in 10man. but i am looking to see if i can get back into 25mans .
Hey I'm BowwJobb, from Bless the Martyr
My Real Id - ag1988@live.com , for any questions or concerns

Current Progression
4/6 H MSV
6/6 HOF
4/4 ToES(elite mode protectors dead)

** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/new-attitude-new-home-the-warm-fuzzy-tale-of-the-guild-realm

What we need from you:
- Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
- Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
- Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
- Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
- A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
- A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wow-moviewatch-bless-the-martyr-blackwing-descent/
http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/interview-with-a-guild-bless-the-martyr/#more-725

High Priority
Balance Druid
Mage
Mistweaver or Resto Shaman
Disc Priest with a shadow OS
Warlock
Shadow Priest

Standard raid schedule:
Sunday-Wednesday
8:30-12:00 EST

RealID
GM & RL: B_widner@hotmail.com
Recruitment lead: anonpferd@gmail.com

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
or a third option via txt 773-915-3643

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
Meows/Pathosìs, Worldboss/Blítzkrieg, Babarackus/Geegeegee

Apply at
www.blessthemartyrguild.com
Hi Kleptoo,

We at <Warcraftier> are looking for a solid boomkin for a core spot on our team. We are an Alliance 25-man guild that is currently 2/16H and 11/16N. If you are what we are looking for, you will get to go to every raid that you are available for.

About us:

<Warcraftier> formed at the start of BC, combining a bunch of friends from many raid groups and coalitions during the great 40 -> 25 man shakedown ;P. Most of our core people have known each other since vanilla WoW (or before). We are an adult guild, and our members have real life occupations and commitments. Our guild atmosphere is laid back and we enjoy exchanging our awful and terrible senses of humor, however when it is time to raid we require our members to be properly prepared to get things dead. Membership feedback is really important to us and we take a lot of time to talk to individuals on a day to day basis in an effort to constantly help our members feel at home with us.

Our core philosophies:

* Real Life >> World of Warcraft
* Communication is key, lack of communication will always inevitably lead to drama.
* WoW is a game, it should be FUN.
* 110% effort at 4 nights a week > 60% effort at 7 nights a week.

Progression: (all on 25 unless otherwise noted)
Current Content

Mogu'shan Vaults..................6/6N 2/6H
Heart of Fear...........................5/6N
Historic
Dragon Soul...........................8/8N 8/8H (At 15%)
[pre-4.3] Firelands.................6/7H (P3 HRag, Glory of the Firelands Raider)
[pre-4.2] Tier 11......................9/13H (Server First Heroic Nefarian)
10/25-Man ICC Heroic..........12/12 HM - (Glory of the Icecrown Raider, Server 1st BoFK, Server First LoD)
10/25-Man ToC Heroic..........(Server First-Tribute to Dedicated Insanity, Tribute to Mad Skill)
10/25-Man Ulduar..................14/14 & 9/9 (H:GotUR, GotUR, Algalonx2)
25-Man Naxx/Maly/OS............CLEARED (H: GotR)

Pre-WoTLK we also cleared SSC/TK(pre-nerf)/BT/Hyjal and were working on KJ.

We call Cenarion Circle our home, its a PST-based RP (PvE) server. If you've never been on an RP server before, its functionally the same as a PvE server. RP servers attract a more mature player base, and have naming conventions in place (so you won't find yourself grouping with people named "PwnzUrMom"). CC is also one of the oldest WoW servers, and offers a large, active population with lots of PuGing opportunities and a stable economy.

Raid times are as follows:

Tuesday:........... 5:15 PM - 8:30 PM server time (PST)
Wednesday: .....5:15 PM - 8:30 PM server time
Sunday: .............5:15 PM - 8:30 PM server time
Monday: .............5:15 PM - 8:30 PM server time

We DO NOT have an attendance requirement. We spend a great deal of time touching base with each individual in order to ensure everyone raids with a comfortable schedule. We distribute loot using a modified Zero-sum DKP. Our members are very mature about loot, and passing when it's a bigger upgrade or would benefit the raid more in the hands of tanks/healers has been a common occurrence since our formation.

In our off time we run old content, do odd achievements, arena/rated BG, Challenge Modes, and sometimes even play other games together.

What we want to see from YOU:
- Be knowledgeable about your class, and be willing to research and learn.
- Raid and ventrilo discipline.
- You come to raids prepared, with full consumables, and fully researched
- Maturity. This includes willingness to bring issues to the table so that they can be addressed.

What you can expect from US:
- No discrimination of any kind.
- A tight-knit, family guild type atmosphere (not kid safe though :D bad jokes abound)
- A consistent raid slot if we find that you are a good fit with us. We are recruiting you to RAID, not to sit on the bench.
- Respect. We always listen if our members have problems with anything. Unlike most guilds out there, we work hard to address each individual's concerns.
- Consideration. We understand that RL things crop up, and we work around your needs.
- Dedication. We've held raids together through 2 hour server crashes before. ;P
- Stability. We're low-drama and have an extremely low turnover rate (if it even exists at all :P)

Thanks for reading. If you have any questions, please get in touch directly with Battletag: Lerrielin#1346 :D

Apply directly at: http://warcraftier.guildlaunch.com

- Lerrielin, co-GM of <Warcraftier>
bump looking for more
http://inconbloodhoof.enjin.com

Horde 25 man
6/6 MV and 2/6 HoF

8-Midnight EST
Every Wed and Thur and alternating Sun and Mondays.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Laylua#1800
Hello Kleptoo, <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression 25-man team Mon/Tues/Wed from 7:30pm central till 11:00pm. We are seeking a skilled, dependable boomkin for our team.

We are currently 6/16 and finished DS at 8/8hm. This is a good time to get onboard as we progress further into MoP and prepare for hard modes.

We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 6 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We are comprised mostly of working adults; average age is around 28. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to vent rage as we learn new content. We are drama free.

Although we’ve been busy in Mists these past few weeks, we will still be running old content for achievements and transmorgs. We don’t close our doors on weekends.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail, Julise or Ebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in vent. If we sound like what you’re looking for, please add me: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
<Pandemonium> of Windrunner (PvE-PST)
Premier US Weekend Raiding Guild
Currently Ranked US #52 [6/6H MSV, 2/6H HoF, 4/4N TES]

Our goals are set very high and we expect you to have that same expectation for the guild, should you choose to apply and are accepted. We are looking for players that want to do hard modes and experience everything the game has to offer in its current form. However, we are not looking for players who ONLY raid to down bosses, but ones that are personable and will be an asset to our roster - when we raid, we raid efficiently and effectively, but most importantly, to have fun. We are a guild that offers stability, effective leadership, competitive progression and a group of like-minded players who love to have a good time on a light raiding schedule.

We are recruiting exceptional, dedicated players that are looking for top finishes in the US/World in Tier 14 and beyond. We're currently 6/6 in Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic and 2/6 in Heart of Fear (25). For more information, especially regarding our past traditions of success [including 8/8 25H DS completed at 5%, later 0%; LK 25H; etc] please visit our WoWProgress Page:

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/windrunner/Pandemonium/rating.tier14_25

►We have limited recruitment of the following classes but will consider ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPLICATIONS:

Physical DPS Needed:
-- Enh Shaman
-- Monk DPS
-- DK DPS
-- Warrior DPS
-- Paladin DPS

Healers:
-- Monk
-- Shaman

Casters:
-- Balance Druid
-- Shadow Priest
-- Mage

Again, at this moment we have limited recruitment. We are really looking for solid, competitive players, wanting to compete for a raid spot, and prove that they are excellent applicants, and that they will be assets to the guild.

If you're interested in applying, please have experience in current and old content as we are ideally looking for seasoned players who know what it takes to make a top-end guild. World of Logs are compulsory for consideration on your application. **Also, all positions are full-time, core raid positions (assuming you pass trial). Be Awesome.

►Here’s some key information about the guild:

★ Raiding schedule is Friday through Sunday, 6:00 PM - 9:30 PM PST. You are expected to be at all raids and be able to maintain 95% attendance, no problem.

★ Loot is distributed through an Officer-Based Loot Council based on a myriad of criteria. Generally speaking, we mainly focus on distributing loot based on performance and attendance (combined) and have found that our loot council is extremely effective in distributing loot without the hassle of dumb drama.

★ We’re very serious about creating an atmosphere that will foster top end progression on a casual raid schedule, thus, we expect you:

• To theorycraft and research not only your class, but encounters and make sure that you are playing as optimally as possible. This should be second nature and something you enjoy.
• To maintain top-end performance as a trial and beyond.
• To participate in strategy discussions before raid (on forums) so that we are able to ensure that we are putting together the most optimal strategy.
• To have a progression oriented attitude such that you always come to raid hungry, yearning and itching to down the new, next boss and give it your full 110% effort.
• To enjoy yourself - at the end of the day, this is just a game. We want to have a good time and enjoy ourselves, and you should too.

★ We do enjoy our offnights, however, some of us itch to be together then too. It's worth mentioning that we are a guild of many MMO's and interests, and so, if: Alt Runs, Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas, Diablo III, Starcraft II, or other MMO’s are within your interests, then you are more than welcomed to participate.

If the above interests you and is something that you wish to immerse yourself into, please do not hesitate to visit our website and apply today:

www.l2panda.net

Should you have any questions, comments or concerns, you may add our recruitment officer and GM, Monkx (Macxx#1809) on battletag, or myself as well Tegaru#1265, or feel free to contact any of the officers in-game: Tegaru, Monkx, Berdysan, Lemongrab, Nenavora.
Do you have any logs? My 25m is looking for good ranged dps for our team. We're currently 6/6 MSV and 2/6 HoF.

<Executive Decision>
www.executives.guildlaunch.com

We raid Tuesday and Thursdays 8pm-12am EST.
still looking, got some good offers i am considering
i do not have any logs because i main a resto druid and holy pally. but my guild currently only needs my pally. so i am looking to find a place for this guy to raid as a boomkin mainly or resto.
Only reason I ask is because I am also Balance ... so I know relatively what numbers you should be pulling. :3
bump, i prefer a late night guild or weekend
immediate spot available for boomkin

SHE LOOKED LVL EIGHTEEN is a 25/10m raiding guild on Eonar, consisting of player from top US 100 guilds who want to enjoy the game and down content in a competitive manner. We are looking for players who are competent and capable of performing at the level of some of our best players, so that we may push for top US rankings and enjoy it while we do so.

We pride ourselves in our ability to push endgame content with a hardcore ability and mentality while having a 3-day a week schedule. We run a small roster as to give our Raiders Optimal raiding time roster usually runs 30-35 max. (pretty much your being recruited to raid not sit on the bench). Spots here are earned and we give every new recruit the chance to fight for a spot and prove they deserve it. We also run a semi-hardcore progression 10m on weekends late night and alt runs all the time.

25m Raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Times: 8:30 (invites) 9-12:30 (we dont pull after 12:30)

Please be minimum 474 ilvl 4/6 MV progression

If your interested visit www.slle.co or msg me at my realID benker1000@aol.com or battletag trytrotic#1111 for any questions or for more info
bump, i prefer a late night guild or weekend
still looking
bump
A Roman soldier who had fulfilled his duty would retire, but those who came back, and served a general in positions of honor, were called Evocati. As they had retired, but still desired to continue in their way of life, so do we. Evocati is a place for former Hardcore raiders to push heroic content in an atmosphere more tolerant of a real life.

It is NOT a casual guild.

This is a refuge for exceptional players who still min/max their toons, research fights, and desire to progress through the roughest content blizzard can throw our way. The majority of our roster consists of top-100 guild raiders that can't raid 30+ hours/week anymore. While there are ranks in Evocati, there are not clearly defined officer positions or castes. Here, you are either a Raider, or you are not.

Everyone participates in preparing for raid by offering ideas for strats, materials for feasts, and everyone plays like a champion. As a raider you can expect respect from your teammates, because they will trust you to do the right thing and perform at the maximum potential for your class and spec. You will also hear the unadulterated truth about your performance. If you are not hacking it, you will be told, and be expected to fix it, or you will not raid.

Progression: 1/6 H-MSV 3/6 HoF

RAID SCHEDULE: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST

Currently recruiting all exceptional players! We run a small roster (30-31). We are not recruiting for the bench.

High need: Ranged and a MT

Tank:
Non-Pally tank-Warrior preferred-(Must have extensive experience)

Ranged:
Warlock
S-Priest
Hunter
Boomkin
Ele-Sham

Melee:
F-Warr
Feral
R-Pally

Heals:
H-Pally

So if Evocati sounds like what you have been looking for, and if you think you have what it takes to be one of us, feel free to open a dialogue with a Raider (Zip#1398) or fill out an application.

Loot: EPGP

Server: PvE-Zul'Jin (15-20 U.S.) 1 Horde/.6 Alliance. Pop=High

Apply at evocati.enjin.com/recruitment
I am the GM and raid leader of NPH FanClub, We are a 25 man progression raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow Alliance. We would be interested in speaking with you about a spot in our core raiding group.

We are currently in the top 300 US for 25 mans and climbing the ranking ladder each week. We were a prior top 100 world guild that took a break and are eager to regain our prior ranking. Currently working on our heroic push through content.

We are currently recruiting exceptional raiders to fill key spots in our core group! We're looking for players who know their class and how to maximize their performance, and who are eager to push progression at a competitive pace.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 8pm-11:30pm EST with optional alt raids and gdkp raids on the offnights.

http://www.nphfanclub.enjin.com

Real ID/battletag:
Draxillvane#1108, balto#1657, monty#1546, windsor#1634, yogiz#1298
<Chosen> is a Heroic Mode raiding guild on the alliance side of Ner'zhul. We are focused on 25m progression and we are recruiting for Mists of Pandaria.

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 6:00pm - 10:00pm Server Time (PST). We run a Loot Council system that rewards players based on attendance and performance in raids.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:
Mogu'Shan Vaults - 5/6 HM
Heart of Fear - 2/6 HM
Terrace of Endless Spring - 4/4 N

Exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of current recruitment needs!!!

What <Chosen> Brings to You:
• A raiding core that has been together for multiple years starting from the previous
expansion with players from multiple top 50 US guilds.
• An environment where performance is valued above all else.
• Like minded, progression oriented raiders.

What is Wanted from You:
• You should be, above all else, motivated to kill heroic bosses.
• Your attendance needs to be at least 90%. You will be an integral part of our raid group
and not recruited for the bench.
• Know your class. DPS: Always be able to put out the maximum amount of damage your
class/gear is capable of. Healers: If a fight calls for seven healers, be motivated to
attempt it with four or five.
• Quickly be able to understand new fight mechanics. This current tier of raiding introduces
mechanics that haven't been seen in previous tiers, your goal is to master them in the
least possible number of attempts.
• You must be able to receive constructive criticism. Everyone makes mistakes, what will
set you apart from other players is the ability to recognize a problem and be able to work
through it.

If you're interested in joining <Chosen> apply at www.chosennerzhul.com.
Also contact us through RL ID or battle tag:
Beastyn - Beastyn#1194
Aryxia - nikki_n23@hotmail.com or Aryxia#1523