If You're Not Using Jade Spirit Get It

Warlock
This enchant is insane. I didn't expect it to proc so much. 50%-60% uptime is easily done on boss fights.

I don't think Windsong even with the luckiest procs possible could compete with Jade Spirit.

I'm inclined to believe Jade Spirit will be nerfed slightly.
As soon as I manage to get a weapon that's not a dungeon blue, sure.
12/07/2012 08:36 AMPosted by Lokthen
As soon as I manage to get a weapon that's not a dungeon blue, sure.

Same here.
If You're Not Using Jade Spirit Get it

Says the enchanter. Testimonial or sales pitch? :p

Either way, like the others, I'll be getting it when I have a weapon worth putting it on.

I'm inclined to believe Jade Spirit will be nerfed slightly.

In fact I think that procs stack next patch instead of refreshing, so technically it will be even better.
Since they fixed the proc, yes it is hands down better than windsong. I agree with everyone else though in saying no sense in putting it on a 463 blue. I managed to get the staff from Lei Shi last night, had Jade Spirit put on it within seconds lol.
I am having terrible luck with loot rolls so i put it on my blue, i don't get the the reason why not but i am an enchanter so maybe y'all have to buy the mats and pay someone to chant it for you.
Imma wait till i have a sha-touched
12/07/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Zentek
Imma wait till i have a sha-touched

Last I checked, that dagger is our bis. Not the sha-touched. Put a 320 mastery gem in that dagger, you don't need the 60 crit socket bonus.
12/07/2012 11:51 AMPosted by Dathomir
But once u get the legendary gem + the extra gem slot from the questline that is a TON of int to be passing up no?

Do you have a link that explains the extra gem slot from a questline? This is news to me. If that's the case, the sha-touched weapons will surpass the dagger. Currently a heroic elite dagger is better than a heroic sha-touched weapon because the mastery+spell power outnumber the intel on the sha-touched.
http://www.wowhead.com/news&tag=legendary

Normal gems. It is looking like the sha-touched might come out on top, not sure yet. Too lazy to do the math,
http://www.wowhead.com/news&tag=legendary

Normal gems. It is looking like the sha-touched might come out on top, not sure yet. Too lazy to do the math,

Heroic Tsu'Long weapon (Loshan) is BiS. 550int gem and a prismatic socket FTW.
It also helps that heroic Tsulong will die waaaay earlier than heroic elite protectors.
my blue dagger says NO

now if I could get something better to drop....
Man what's with the hate on blues? I had Jade spirit on my 463 wand back before HoF even came out. Even a 483 RF epic is well worth putting Jade Spirit on
Yeah the new proc uptime is pretty insane, borderline OP.
i'm not paying 6k gold for jade spirit on my server. it isn't that good.