macro help

Rogue
Post Limit:
Can I make a macro that will cast premed and then slice and dice and then shadow blades if the cooldown is up and what would it look like?
Hmmmm... Maybe something like this?
/Castsequence reset=10/target Premeditation, Slice and Dice, Shadow Blades
I will give it a shot thank you
I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to do. Is this some sort of non-stealth opener for PvP? Just wondered, since if you use this macro every time you need SnD that'd be very, very wrong. >_>

Anyway, I believe premeditation is still off the GCD, so this should work:

/cast premeditation
/cast slice and dice
/cast shadow blades

I don't have a subtlety spec to test it with currently, though.
I would do this:

#showtootlip
/cast [mod:shift] slice and dice; [nostance] premeditation; shadow blades

A bit more control over your abilities.
    In Stealth or in Dance, it will be Premeditation. Outside of either of those, it will be Shadow Blades (so use this right before you Dance). Hold shift and it will be Slice and Dice.
^ Definite improvement.
only casts premed
The last suggestion only casts shadow blades...what im trying to do is a cast sequence with premed and then slice and dice and if shadow blades is up then that too however first suggestion only cast premed and last suggestion only cast shadow blades
12/08/2012 08:14 PMPosted by Envenom
last suggestion only cast shadow blades
Yes, when you're not in Stealth or in Shadow Dance. Hold Shift and you should see Slice and Dice.

To be honest, castsequence macros are terrible. There's no flexibility and they always break on me. The only one I could get to work (most of the time) was "raise dead, death pact" but I don't need that anymore.
I would do this:

#showtootlip
/cast [mod:shift] slice and dice; [nostance] premeditation; shadow blades

A bit more control over your abilities.
    In Stealth or in Dance, it will be Premeditation. Outside of either of those, it will be Shadow Blades (so use this right before you Dance). Hold shift and it will be Slice and Dice.

Bolded part is wrong. You have it casting premed when you're NOT in any stance (ie when you are neither in stealth nor dance). I think you meant to use [stance] instead of [nostance].