Why is justice so slow?

General Discussion
35 per kill, and no bonus JP from running randoms? Even when valor capped!

The speed of gaining JP was fine in cataclysm. Why'd you have to go ruin it?
Silly panda, you can't run away from justice.
Bump. I'd like to know what lead to the decision to make the JP grind so absurd. Are you against people having heirlooms? They're really the only thing worth buying these days anyway.
I actually agree 100%.. it would solve a bit of the Dungeon MS > OS QQ as well.
Why should it be so hard to get gear that isn't even up to the level of Heroic Dungeon?
They don't want just anyone to get all the heirlooms. You have to work for them now, it was too easy in cata. I heirloomed out my warrior and mage in under a week, too easy man.
Maybe for someone with no obligations to the real world it is, but I can only play heavily on fridays and saturdays.
People were flooding the forums during cata about having "nothing to do" so blizzard added this artificial gating system.
12/08/2012 08:09 PMPosted by Velexsis
People were flooding the forums during cata about having "nothing to do" so blizzard added this artificial gating system.

JP isn't a gate to anything. Justice point gear is largely useless this time around.
35 per kill, and no bonus JP from running randoms? Even when valor capped!

The speed of gaining JP was fine in cataclysm. Why'd you have to go ruin it?

With great power comes slow justice!
12/08/2012 07:44 PMPosted by Shockturion
They don't want just anyone to get all the heirlooms. You have to work for them now, it was too easy in cata. I heirloomed out my warrior and mage in under a week, too easy man.

I've had every chest, shoulders and weapon as well as most of the PvP equivalents since WotLK. I don't see why they should be so hard to get when just about every alt you see now has them anyway.
12/08/2012 07:44 PMPosted by Shockturion

Except that I have had them all since Wrath.

That argument doesn't fly.

If it's anything, its because of the honor conversion, which they can just do away with.
12/08/2012 08:07 PMPosted by Tanfen
Maybe for someone with no obligations to the real world it is, but I can only play heavily on fridays and saturdays.

Honestly then you need to PvP. It really is the only efficient way to get justice points at the moment.

Even losing a third converting honor to justice, it's a few times faster than dungeons or anything else.
Yeah, I've noticed that PvP is far faster if you want to get justice. It's what I've been doing. Now if only I had PvP gear, heh
12/08/2012 09:44 PMPosted by Tanfen
Yeah, I've noticed that PvP is far faster if you want to get justice. It's what I've been doing. Now if only I had PvP gear, heh

*checks avatar background to ensure this is an Alliance player*

No, that's exactly where you need to be.
yeah oddly PVP is the only way to get JP at any kind of speed.

Ran a bunch of BGs on my Mage today and turned all the Honor into Justice, made about 2000 points and went and got the Shado-Pan robe.
I'm so, so glad I got all my heirlooms in Cata while the pickings were easy.
I actually am still working to replace some of my Blues and would like to use JP to upgrade them. Where am I supposed to go to earn JP? Everything I see rewards VP and then nothing after cap.
12/10/2012 10:58 AMPosted by Yandere
Anything that rewards VP should reward JP after you cap.

I agree. However, that is not the case at the moment. :-/