2H sword or axes with a glow?

General Discussion
Twinblade of the Phoenix Is a rather nice one that I use when I can.
12/07/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Crithto
Say, anything on the vine about transmog updates? particularly the whole main hand/one hand restrictions? I'm giving you folks time of course, but come on! ;)

I'm glad you asked! Seems like a fitting time to plug the developer Q&As that were recently posted. Ghostcrawler shares that we're planning to relax some transmog rules in Patch 5.2 during the interview he did with All Things Azeroth. You can find all the dev Q&As [url="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/8091053/"]here[/url].
Listening now, thanks Crith!
If you start a gnome warrior, hang onto Very Light Sabre for your awesome glowing sword needs. I hear you can keep the sword on other races if you start the gnome warrior first and then race change.
12/07/2012 06:54 PMPosted by Bretherezen
EVERYBODY, STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING

'cuz I'm about to ruin
the image and the style that you're used to...
There is a 2 hander axe in Utgarde Pinnacle (N) off last boss. Ingvar's Monolithic Cleaver

EDIT: Obviously it won't show the glow on armory, so you'll have to go to wowhead or get it in game, but it has a yellow aura around it.
I'M SORRY, I CAN'T HEAR YOUR GLOWING SWORD TRANSMOG OVER THE SOUND OF MY ARMAGEDDON.

Caps added since I got it on my first kill on this toon. Gogo rng.
I'M SORRY, I CAN'T HEAR YOUR GLOWING SWORD TRANSMOG OVER THE SOUND OF MY ARMAGEDDON.

Caps added since I got it on my first kill on this toon. Gogo rng.
My sword is better.
I picked up Kalimdor's Revenge from the AQ40 Twins.

The orangey-white part of the blade fades in and out.

Sadly I haven't gotten a 2h sword that I can transmog it onto just yet.
Chromatic Sword has a unique glow, kind of a pain to find one though.

Blizzard nerfed Rainbow :/

The glow is no longer as Rainbow-aciously awesome.

If you start a gnome warrior, hang onto Very Light Sabre for your awesome glowing sword needs. I hear you can keep the sword on other races if you start the gnome warrior first and then race change.

That sword is gnome sized. A female orc holding it is holding air with half of her hand. It's the size of a 1 hander.
I have a weapon from BC with the +49 healing enchant on it (before it was removed from the game).

Will there ever be a time that I can mog that weapon (with the old enchant) and have THAT weapons enchant show? Or will the current enchant always show through on mogs. :\

I love my yellow swirlies!
Almost forgot about this. Cataclysm's Edge
Found an amazing 2h ax in BWL
Draconic Avenger
Oo, I think I remember that one, with a center eye thing that spins.

hmm, wonder if I can solo him...

I can solo Kel'thuzad on my DK no problem, 10 or 25 man. If you BAF, your friend isn't going to be too lucky as he casts a % health ice tomb that will kill them.

Found an amazing 2h ax in BWL
Draconic Avenger

Got that drop on my Hunter and now I'm trying to get it for my DK. =) It's a nice 2HD axe, I also got the cool 2HD sword from Razorgore and Nefarian. BWL had some nice weapon models!
Don't forget the Axe of the Tauren Chieftains, dropped by Baine in End Time. It has a glow, although it's faint natural golden glow does not cover up any enchantments.

Seems everyone has been throwing a lot of swords around, so I figured I'd give the OP something from the "other" 2h category. =0P

EDIT: Thinking the natural glow effect on this axe may not by gold, but a greyish, mystical cloud-like glow. It's been too long since I had it unenchanted. Either way, you can check it out in-game in the dressing room from the dungeon journal.
It'd be kinda awkward to see a arms war with a 1h wep doin 1h wep animations instead of 2h and same goes the other way seeing a shammy with 2 giant axes
Heck while ur at it stick daggers with the sword division so the rogues can have 2h xmogs
Edit: my graphics are poor but can't an enchant make a somewhat similar glow?
Mining Pick
oh yeah epic stats
http://www.wowhead.com/item=59039

So lame. Nerf gnome warriors.
http://www.wowhead.com/item=12777#comments

This is list of swords only that have a glow that covers up enchantment glows. It's not complete or anything.

My mace glows and lights the area around her up. Not sure where to find a more complete list of glowing weapons.