Phased: Heart of the Alliance

Bug Report
Post Limit:
still bugged
Add me to the list.

It's terrible. :(
same problem, phased since monday, sad i can't spend my harmonys.
Am bugged also
We're aware of this issue and are actively working on a fix. Thanks for the reports!
Sure you are aware but also want to chime in that horde has same issue
Just to let you know its not only alliance its horde too.

I am stuck in the Shrine of the Two Moons phase for like 5 days, I called a GM talked to him he tried to fix it by logging in my character but it just reverted to being stuck in the sha grunt phase when I got back on, he said QA was working on it. Possibly something to do with accepting, dungeon, LFR, BG queue while on the quest does something with it. Don't accept stuff with queues when doing Dominance Offensive quests I guess.

Gets lonely in here only people I see are passerbys doing the quest. I tell them I been stuck in here for 5 days but they usually don't say anything lol
bugged as horde
been phased out for a couple days also. very annoying. please remedy soon.. =)
Any update on a fix for this? Being trapped in a Shrine with a bunch of Sha grunts sure is annoying.
It would be nice to get an update for this, having all of my spirits of harmony and no way to spend them kinda sucks, plus I would like to be able to make my flasks without having to pay out the butt for my golden lotus's.
12/12/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Sapperwix
We're aware of this issue and are actively working on a fix. Thanks for the reports!

thank you for acknowleding the issue. I eagerly await its resolution
halp
I too am having the same issue here on Arygos. Wish I knew what the problem was I have listened to them do their whole shpeel and everything. Although it is kinda cool to see King Varian Wrynn up in Pandaria all the time.
12/12/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Sapperwix

Do we have any update on a fix for this or a time frame that we can expect a fix? Having your character locked out of accessing important NPCs and vendors in the main city hub for 48+ hours is pretty unacceptable in terms of turnaround time.
Add me to the list also. Finished the quest line on two toons. One's stuck in the instance, completely phased out, the other completed without issue.
My ticket got answered, and my city is fixed YAY!

*Happy dances*
My ticket got answered, and my city is fixed YAY!

*Happy dances*

That's weird the GM try to fix my character and well it didn't get fixed. Still stuck in the phase with the grunts. And I finished the whole quest line today too.

Can a GM fix the phasing issue now? should reopen or submit a new ticket? Being stuck in the bugged shrine phase is really detrimental to the gameplay, can't use the harmony vendor, or the item upgrade vendor.
The odd thing with my problem is that the alliance city is fine for me but the horde city remained phased and I am unable to go PvP with my pals.