For a "slippery" class

Rogue
Post Limit:
I feel like a lot of times we are the most easily controlled class....
I feel pretty slippery when I lube myself up before the warrior/mage team opens up on me
12/07/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Sinzx
I feel pretty slippery when I lube myself up before the warrior/mage team opens up on me

Wrong answer, Fail is gonna share a secret on being slippery with !@#$% ^-* comps like that. Hit the leave arena button when u see them. Slippery at its finest.
12/07/2012 06:44 PMPosted by Failrogue
Wrong answer, Fail is gonna share a secret on being slippery with !@#$% ^-* comps like that. Hit the leave arena button when u see them. Slippery at its finest.

Rofl I'll definitely give that a shot :P
Well, we sure slip into 0% health pretty well.
Slipperiest class is Druids, hands down. Then Monks. Then Mages. Then Warriors (WTF). Then Priests. Then Warlocks. Then Paladins. Then Rogues. Then Shamans. Then Hunters. Then Death Knights.

And I may have underrated Shamans and Hunters.
hunters can be slippery
Hunters are very slippery, they have deterrence, disengage and stealth
I tend to spend most of my BGs rooted in place while i get beaten to death. Wait, scratch that, I spend most of my time watching the rez timer count down from 30.
I think monks are the most slippery. Chasing after a healer monk twirling around from one place to the next is a PIA. Not even mages can blink twice in a row. If I can shadow step twice in a row, then no problem. Twirl all you want bit...