That feel

Bleeding Hollow
1 2 3 5 Next
When you're all 40 people.
that feel when no 1550 achieve as BM hunter in MoP

but somehow 200 arena wins
hihihihihhihihi im at pangs if you guys want to hang out.
When you hit 90 but the gear gap in the expac is so huge that everytime you PvP you want to burn down an orphanage.
That feeling when you beat a loudmouthed hunter in an RBG on your ALT. Sit down.
That feeling when Hobs hasn't broken 1550 this season because "rogues are bad this season" yet the second highest rated team in the world is a rogue comp.
apollo why u no respond to my thread :/
can we please go 3 for 3 on kills tonight ????
that feeling when i have broken 1550 this season twice as a rogue and someone says i havent

http://imageshack.us/a/img825/6481/shiggiditydiggity.jpg
That feel when IWC cries rating doesnt matter but when they get 1800 in RBGs of all things they continue to talk about it.
That feel when you're the only one on the forums who really doesn't care about Apollo.
12/08/2012 12:35 AMPosted by Kagrenàc
That feel when IWC cries rating doesnt matter but when they get 1800 in RBGs of all things they continue to talk about it.

There is no difference between when I was 1700 and now, you're still bad compared to me. Stop trying to say something to our guild. Your time is over Kag.
So is IWC gonna attack us now? Or should we just go take the BMAH away from you again.. and again
12/08/2012 05:57 AMPosted by Helladin
There is no difference between when I was 1700 and now, you're still bad compared to me. Stop trying to say something to our guild. Your time is over Kag.

That feel when IWC doesnt gloat about rating until it gets a worthless 1800 in RBGs..(nothing you say changes the fact you kids are quoting peoples highest rating and gloating lawl)
12/08/2012 06:51 AMPosted by Kagrenàc

That feel when IWC doesnt gloat about rating until it gets a worthless 1800 in RBGs..(nothing you say changes the fact you kids are quoting peoples highest rating and gloating lawl)

That feel when you're Helladin and you make up less than 1% in IWC.
12/08/2012 07:31 AMPosted by Helladin
That feel when you're Helladin and you make up less than 1% in IWC.

That feel when I was talking to Hobe at the time..so 2%!
That feeling when a pally bubble hearths to avoid death. Hint he had Iron Wolf Clan under his name. I find it great you let new players join your guild i really do.
Or maybe that feeling when a rogue uses subterfuge instead of shadow focus? Just a thought.
12/08/2012 08:50 AMPosted by Eenøw
That feeling when a pally bubble hearths to avoid death. Hint he had Iron Wolf Clan under his name. I find it great you let new players join your guild i really do.

Kennison went horde?