That feel

Bleeding Hollow
12/08/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Worldpvpkíng
A mage, four 1.3 mil Hp guards, and I killed you, it was the greatest thing i've accomplished this week.

Fixed

WOah calm down sir, your ego is safe. This is the interwebs remember? I was simply letting you know who i was because i just conveniently found you and attacked you in game. No need to fix what i posted. I got the killing blow with spinning fire blossom did i not? I wasn't saying i soloed you. /pat you'll be ok
12/08/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Mawtmagandie

Yep I don't even know who you are, come again?

Just killed you with a spinning fire blossom in the water. O.o what were you doing over there anyways? camping daily questers i assume?

Well well, you picked the wrong server to play a Monk on friend.

Just killed you with a spinning fire blossom in the water. O.o what were you doing over there anyways? camping daily questers i assume?

Well well well i guess that makes 2 of us.. plus all the other monks
Sup QT'ies, I'm back.
12/08/2012 11:53 AMPosted by Vephisto
Sup QT'ies, I'm back.

omghai
That feeling when you touch a tangible object with your hands.
y ppl always be gankin a brotha who is just tryna turn in his dailies? i aint askin for much... just 5 vp an' a little gold...can i get an amen?
12/08/2012 08:50 AMPosted by Eenøw
That feeling when a pally bubble hearths to avoid death. Hint he had Iron Wolf Clan under his name. I find it great you let new players join your guild i really do.

If you're mad it's working as intended. :3

12/08/2012 08:57 AMPosted by Eenøw
Or maybe that feeling when a rogue uses subterfuge instead of shadow focus? Just a thought.

Do I tell you how to play your alts?
12/08/2012 08:58 AMPosted by Eenøw
Or when a pally takes fist of justice over repentance? * le sigh *

It's like that ranged silence Kag has. Except it's a stun!

That feel when Apollo Actually thinks he's something on Bleeding Hollow.

Its a very "pity"-like feeling.

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1345/15/1345157207525.jpg

Except for the fact that in all of my RBGS I do more damage done than the warlocks, warriors, and DK's, rofl not sure what youre talking about.

I will hold your heart in my hands.

Except for the fact that in all of my RBGS I do more damage done than the warlocks, warriors, and DK's, rofl not sure what youre talking about.

Well if you do RBGs with IWC that's really not saying much, bud. And if you don't, i still dont see how that relates to picking the wrong server to play a monk.. seeing as RBG teams can consist of people from different realms. /facepalm
That feel you get when you come to the forums... >.>..

Well if you do RBGs with IWC that's really not saying much, bud. And if you don't, i still dont see how that relates to picking the wrong server to play a monk.. seeing as RBG teams can consist of people from different realms. /facepalm

Well since you're confused, let me re-elaborate for ya!

First statement on my damage was a rebuttle to your statement where you showed disdain for the monk class. In addition, IWC is now the #1 Guild for Rated Battlegrounds on Horde Side. Second statement on my future posession, was basically me saying, "Boy I can't wait to collect your tears (on our realm of course you silly willy)!"

Glad I could help you understand things a little better =)
That feel when bads from Cataclysm are still on the forums trying to !@#$ talk.
12/10/2012 01:53 PMPosted by Retx
That feel when bads from Cataclysm are still on the forums trying to !@#$ talk.

That feel when some random comes back and starts talking !@#$ right away.