DK = worst pvp class, blizzard doesn't care

Death Knight
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
I think DWing is better in bgs. I seem to be doing a little better with it.
Proof from GC that we are easy to kill;
If you can get a DK to blow all def cooldowns, then they're easier to kill, but you still have Blood Presence.
LOL... yeah i know im still gearing in pvp atm, we just won 5 rbgs in a row last night and hate to say it but i dont even have my malevolent weapon yet and im still managing to be in the top kills every second RBG we do and lead in most kills in random bgs, my main is a warrior, but for some reason im just better on the dk.

You shouldn't question the potential of our class when your DG turns the tide of some battles with more melee dominant groups that cant close enough distance with that FC or healer kiting you.

You should be thankful for your howling blast you have at your finger tips when in an rbg both your team and your opponents are blasting away at each other on that stubborn BS or LM node and god FORBID it if you have a destro lock or ele sham in your group to back that massive aoe wall of combined death.

Time and time again Unholy in the right hands is proven to be one of the biggest healer stopper/pressure'er that makes those little shamans and priests CRY...

Never forsake your obliterate it allows you to go toe to toe with some warriors and sometimes come out on top.

Never forsake your death coil it actually allows you to kite and beat warriors lol

Necrotic strike stacks, anti magic shell, icebound forte as another trinket, Raise dead/death pact macro, lichborne self heal macro, i could go on and on, learn to play your class right and LEARN to use the tools and utensils given to you because we are one of the main anti caster classes in the game.
I have to say I am doing top damage most of the time but just cant seal the deal when it comes to killing things or surviving.
I just saw Ghostcrawler twitter comment... wow so they know they are bad.... so what now?

I just moved 2 toons to a new server and I feel i moved the wrong ones over. I didnt pvp much before the move because i was just lvling toon after toon. Now i am wishing i moved my war and pally over damnit.............
Proof from GC that we are easy to kill;
If you can get a DK to blow all def cooldowns, then they're easier to kill, but you still have Blood Presence.

Blood Presence....?

...Seriously...?
Death knights do great damage but not nearly as much burst as other classes do. Granted 2h can get off 6 obliterates in a row so.... My biggest problem is our mobility and survivability. I hate having to rely on other classes to survive more then 10 seconds in a battle even worse when you compare are defensive cd's and mobility to other classes it is just sad. We do alot of SUSTAINED DAMAGE as dw frost and unholy. Even then our burst is still weaker then some other classes can do *cough mages cough*. We are balanced... just some classes are way above us in damage, survival and mobility. If you actually take time to look at what Death Knights most damage is then you'll understand why they are crying foul.

As I said we are fine, just other classes are over powered :).
anti caster classes

Silence on a 2 minute cd, interrupt on a 15 second cd.

So much anti-caster I can't take it.
stack resli go unholy get a hpal/x
FFS! Our class is in a better spot than most. It's not what you play but how you play it! Stop crying! If you want a faceroll class, go level one! Stop blaming blizz just because you got rolled by a counter-class, a better geared, or a more skilled player.
i dont have any problems with my dk.. im not a "hardcore" player, but the gear i have works fine for what i like to do, when i quest, im unstopable in blood, there is NO down time what so ever, and when i pvp, i love unholy.. i dont win all the time, but i win more than i lose it seems. dks are awesome.
12/09/2012 08:05 PMPosted by Sévén
FFS! Our class is in a better spot than most. It's not what you play but how you play it! Stop crying! If you want a faceroll class, go level one! Stop blaming blizz just because you got rolled by a counter-class, a better geared, or a more skilled player.

no one is asking to be op faceroll. asking to be able to survive and not be the tunnel target of choice in every arena team is well within any classes rights imo.

our class is in a better spot compared to most? at what? dieing within the first minute of arenas? the only classes that have it worse than us in pvp atm are rogues, ele shamans, and monks. thats not exactly sitting in a good place.

fact of the matter is dks are countered by near everyone due to weak survival. all we bring is damage which is completely trivial when forcing a dk defensive eliminates all chance of counter pressure. skill isnt even a factor in todays pvp where everyone attempts to global everyone in blanket ccs.

grats on making the uninformed retarded post though. love it when people that dont pvp comment on pvp balance.
Get your high rating on bg9 cause all the good players this season are on bg9 then come here and talk down to other dks saying dks are good lol. Some of you got your ratings on !@#$ battlegroups and talk like you know what's up.
DK is awful in arena. Straight up awful. Outdated abilities, terrible talent tree, an 87 ability that works once in a fortnight, and a blanket silence on gcd that has a 2 minute cooldown, requires you to face your off-target, & costs a rune.

I've spent all my time on 3.3.5 this season waiting for retail to get fixed, but nah. It's ok though. I understand that Blizzard caters to the majorities; those who will make them money; the 90% of pvpers who don't have any idea what they are doing.

btw

rogue>dk>monk

cheers
I don't know what's wrong with all you people.

Elemental shaman are beyond useless in PvP and you complain about rogues, death knights and monks being underpowered?

Elemental shaman are beyond useless in PvP and you complain about rogues, death knights and monks being underpowered?
why would we complain about ele shamans being underpowered on the dk forums?...

rogue, dk and monk are classes. ele is a spec. shamans are viable in both resto and enhance specs. i won't argue against ele being in a bad spot, but at least the whole class isn't bad.
Tends to be people who always have to call themselves underpowered don't utilize their class correctly.

Unless they're a monk, Cause LOLMONKS in pvp.
No way DK is the worst PVP class. But even if they were... someone has to be the worst class right?