Anyone notice in the patch notes...

General Discussion
Post Limit:
"The Cinder Kitten is now has increased health. It looks like that armor helps a little after all."

The absolute broken grammar? Is now has? Lmao, did some Albanian immigrant write that update xD?
It's an update about a freakin' minipet.

-insert Peter Griffin 'who da hell cares' here-
"The Cinder Kitten is now has increased health. It looks like that armor helps a little after all."

The absolute broken grammar? Is now has? Lmao, did some Albanian immigrant write that update xD?

You're trying way too hard.
Sometimes when I don't have some sort of morning caffeine, I accidentally a word too.

Though, ignoring the mistake in English, it's nice that they paid a homage to the thread.
How hard is too hard? I saw it and laughed and figured I'd share the laugh by hitting ctrl+c then ctrl+v.
http://mylittlefacewhen.com/f/7924/
Doc Brown? I thought you were taller.
Nah, I shrank when I came back from the future. It was quite unfortunate.
12/11/2012 01:25 AMPosted by Kalyi
Doc Brown? I thought you were taller.

Oh God, I can't unsee it now!
Still fewer typos than most CNN.com articles. ;)
Sometimes I write a sentence a few ways in my head and then type it out and forget to take out one of the words that only made it make sense the other way.

The Cinder Kitten is now has increased health

"The Cinder Kitten is finally benefiting from its armor and has had its health increase." <---No
"The Cinder Kitten now has increased health. It looks like that armor helps a little after all." <---Yes
"The Cinder Kitten's health has been increased. It looks like that armor helps a little after all." <---No

The Cinder Kitten is finally benefiting (oops didn't want to write that one) *doesn't delete far enough*
The Cinder Kitten is now has increased health. It looks like that armor helps a little after all.
As long as it stays ultra cute, no one will care.

/pets Cinder Kittens I have "borrowed" for the next 5 minutes
OP, where did your neck go? Did Sistask steal it?
12/11/2012 04:56 AMPosted by Erndea
OP, where did your neck go? Did Sistask steal it?

it's from too many punting.

plus, LMAO makes his complaint invalid.
"The Cinder Kitten is now haz increased health. It looks like that armor helps a little after all."

fixed
I think the grammar is a takeoff on:
http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2010/06/14/business/sub-jp-burger-2.html
People make typos all the time.

It happens so often that that you won't even notice it, even with native speakers.
"The Cinder Kitten is now haz increased health. It looks like that armor helps a little after all."

fixed

Lawd, why did I lol so much.
Holy !@#$ guys, the patch notes have an extra 2 letters! Better rage about it on the forums!
I don't know, I think the Dark Lord Cthulu stole it.