Say it loud: "I'm Gnome and I'm Proud!"

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 3 4 5 15 Next
I'd be careful. Gnomes hanging around Jaina have a pretty poor early track record.
GNOMES! We are amazing.

Plus you know the strongest race ever. I mean comparatively. Plus we're intelligent adventurous and nonjudgmental. The other races are jealous.

So humble too.
/signed :)

Gnome and proud :o
Ohai
The world of Gnomecraft! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evUo0XlWAVg

Gnomes FTW!
...helloooooooo gnomen...

Sorry, bad joke is bad :P
I enjoy punting gnomes and I'm proud of it
12/10/2012 09:44 PMPosted by Rainbowdash

Punting gnomes is a Sin.
12/10/2012 09:44 PMPosted by Rainbowdash
You think you do, but you wouldn't know, since it never happened.

result for /punt
Type '/help' for a listing of a few commands.
Hey, gnomes, hey, yo, hey, up here. I got a question. Do you guys have a major city yet? No? The tall races won't help you? You know why right? They don't like you. You're creepy, and short, and fugly, and you make things that blow up for no reason. No go away before I put my punting shoes on.
12/10/2012 09:46 PMPosted by Hermthegerm

Punting gnomes is a Sin.

Your expression... so perfect for that moment.
12/10/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Myshel
Hey, gnomes, hey, yo, hey, up here. I got a question. Do you guys have a major city yet? No? The tall races won't help you? You know why right? They don't like you. You're creepy, and short, and fugly, and you make things that blow up for no reason. No go away before I put my punting shoes on.
I hid your shoes. We gnomes do that occasionally.
Woohoo! Kudos to gnomes!

just..don't hold it against me that I'm a goblin engineer. I just like blowing things up, that's all!
I heard there was a buffet?
I'm Draenei and I'm - - Oh wait... wrong thread. T_T
I love that first picture. So festive and fun!

I'm a friend of the Gnomes and I'm not afraid to admit it!

Who do you think you are? You are an illegal alien on this planet, acting like you're 'all that'.

Where's your green card, space goat?

A goat with shoes? Now that is just plan silly.
We're here, we're-Wait, wrong movement.

Never mind.
Good job.
I had never believed I would see such a thing.