Say it loud: "I'm Gnome and I'm Proud!"

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 15 Next
12/11/2012 12:32 AMPosted by Forbidra
Disgusting gnomes. Shoulda never let you into OUR beautiful Ironforge.

Pfft. Without our help, Orcs would still be living in "YOUR" Ironforge.

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"

Oh yeah? Well without our help, YOU WOULD BE DEAD YOU FLEA-BRAINED TWIT.

YOU WOULD'VE ALL DIED YOU JABBERING BUFFOON.
Im sorry Gnomes I can tell you are trying to say something but I cant hear you up here maybe you should speak up.

Tsk. Someone needs a nap.

ur a cheeky little gnome m8
12/11/2012 12:13 AMPosted by Forbidra
Believe it. We have Priests and Monks now. Gnome guilds can raid! Raid bosses of Azeroth beware! The pitter patter of tiny feet is the herald of your DOOM!

Hehe. Video footage of gnome raids would be pretty cool too.
Hai Forb. Fancy seein you here off the WRA forums. ./pick up. /hug. /put down. /bubblehearth
I AM GNOME HEAR ME SQUEEEAAAAAAAAK!....i love being PUNTED!
Hi hi!

I am Gnome hear me try to roar!
Oh, I so need to roll an alt on your server and see about joining! /salutes my fellow superior gnomes!! :)
12/11/2012 01:21 AMPosted by Zentiku
Oh, I so need to roll an alt on your server and see about joining! /salutes my fellow superior gnomes!! :)

Please do. I personally hunt down each member of their guild and snuggle them. I'm gonna run out of gnomes to hug unless they get more.
Humm, still trying to remove traces of the last gnome i stood on from between my hooves.
12/11/2012 01:26 AMPosted by Darkclawwuff
Humm, still trying to remove traces of the last gnome i stood on from between my hooves.

that wasn't a gnome
12/11/2012 01:28 AMPosted by Lavinnelly

that wasn't a gnome

LMAO
Good job.
I had never believed I would see such a thing.

Believe it. We have Priests and Monks now. Gnome guilds can raid! Raid bosses of Azeroth beware! The pitter patter of tiny feet is the herald of your DOOM!

12/10/2012 10:52 PMPosted by Snöww
I'm somewhat tempted to transfer my gnome DK to a new realm...

I have a better idea. Join a Gnome guild on your realm. And if there isnt one...make one! Spread the glorious Gnome revolution to every corner of the World of Warcraft!

Joke race huh? We'll see who has the last laugh...

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"

How come every time someone shows interest in joining your guild you tell them no? I am o Wyrmrest and will be sure to avoid such a unwelcoming group.
12/11/2012 01:12 AMPosted by Faelar

Hehe. Video footage of gnome raids would be pretty cool too.

I'll stomp a gnome then conjure up a table of refreshments while I watch the little midget bleed.
I wouldn't know. I'm vegan. I conjure my own food. Meat is murder.
I might just have to use the 25$ just to be part of that;) Awesome!

How come every time someone shows interest in joining your guild you tell them no? I am o Wyrmrest and will be sure to avoid such a unwelcoming group.

You have not only missed the point entirely, but you then watched as it sailed by, thought it was a bird and tried to shoot it with your wand.

Unwelcoming? Hardly! We're wanting more people to show Blizzard just what gnomes are capable of. The joke is always that we're puntable, we're treated like children and frankly, we're sick and tired of it.

By having MORE all-gnome guilds on MORE servers, perhaps Blizzard might actually start paying attention to the FACT that gnomes are just as capable as any of the other races. Maybe then, we'll actually start getting access to classes (like, oh, HUNTERS) and even get our own city? You know, GNOMEREGAN?

So before you get all upset and start threatening to stomp on us and watch as we bleed while you enjoy your refreshments, try seeing this from the point of view of those who actually ENJOY playing gnomes.

I'll stomp a gnome then conjure up a table of refreshments while I watch the little midget bleed.

You do realize that you're considerably taller than us, right? And that as your leg is coming down to stomp, your chances are greatly increased that you will be stomping an upraised staff into your nethers. We may be "little midgets" but guess what? We're the perfect height for taking care of pesky humans with anger management issues.
12/11/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Pinkywinky
I wouldn't know. I'm vegan. I conjure my own food. Meat is murder.

Meat is god.