Guild keeps getting hacked

Customer Support
this man keeps hacking ranking himself up toofficer then mass kikcing everyone he joins guild without invite to guild please GM help with this problem!!!! Ban player from WoW and Blizzard
We do not call out people on the forums...ever.

If you suspect someone is exploiting the game, you right click on there name and report him for cheating. The SFAs are not ingame GMs.
so im suppose to let this happen? it takes like 1 day for someone to respond and by that time h cold be alread hacking the person that tried to kick him form guild
There is nothing that can be done on the forums. You need to file a ticket.
12/10/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Brookecookie
so im suppose to let this happen? it takes like 1 day for someone to respond and by that time h cold be alread hacking the person that tried to kick him form guild

Unfortunately, the forums can't be used to circumvent the ticketing system.
What you're suggesting simply is not possible without the help of someone else in the guild. Someone in your guild would have to be inviting them back to the guild and changing their rank. This is not something that someone can do on their own.

However, if your Guild Leader is hacked, then it could be a hacker controlling your GL's account and inviting the person back.

That said, if that's the case then they would simply kick everyone out and leave nobody else but the hacker behind.

Edit:
12/10/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Brookecookie

I don't think that you understand how "hacking" happens. In order to be hacked, you have to have some malicious software on your computer or give out your account information to a hacker/phish.
the entire guild has been kicked and i did submit a ticket but my of my guildies cant log off hes simply hacked
Submitting a ticket is the only thing that you can do.
Don't take this the wrong way, but are you sure it's not just the Guild Leader booting everyone out of their guild? Has anyone been in touch directly with the Guild Leader?
im sure its not the person tht kicked me from guild did it twice two different guild masters
the second guild was former guild mbut its the members from last one but its the same name from lat guild and is able to join the guild without even getting a inv
12/10/2012 04:50 PMPosted by Brookecookie
the entire guild has been kicked and i did submit a ticket but my of my guildies cant log off hes simply hacked

And if the entire guild has been kicked then the person that did it had to be promoted to a rank that is allowed to do that, you can not just promote your own toon. You have to be promoted by someone in the guild. It sounds to me as if your GL sold the guild and the new GL kicked everyone, then to try and save face the old GL lied by trying to say that the person was hacking.

I'm sorry but you can't "hack" into a guild and promote yourself. You also need to remove the name from your title as you are breaking the rules.
and he being a perve saying im hot and saying add me on facebook because i think you sexy and stuff like that so i cant wait for this im scared to log on right now,he might b even listening to this conversation right now
12/10/2012 04:54 PMPosted by Brookecookie
the second guild was former guild mbut its the members from last one but its the same name from lat guild and is able to join the guild without even getting a inv

That is impossible, I'm sorry but what you are describing simply can't happen. You can't just join a guild unless you are invited...
He ranked himself up no one ranked him he said he had L33T or something like that
If someone is harassing you through ignore, please submit a ticket stating you are a victim of Ongoing Harassment. Otherwise, please ignore them and/or use right-click reporting (on their name) to let us know.

If someone is gaining access to your guild to kick people, he's doing so through other players granting them said access. I've verified that is what happened with the guild. Why that officer promoted that player or who was actually in control of their account is another matter that I encourage your guild to investigate.
12/10/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Brookecookie
his man keeps hacking ranking himself up toofficer then mass kikcing everyone he joins guild without invite to guild please GM help with this problem!!!! Ban player from WoW and Blizzard

Here is a suggestion, when/if you get control of the guild back make it so all ranks require an authenticator. That way no one can be in without it. This will help this situation a lot.

Also how is this person getting into your guild? Who keeps inviting him? If it is a player/friend that continually gets hacked then stop letting him in your guild. Also you can't hack ranks, someone has to promote. Those abilities of what ranks can invite and promote to what ranks is all set by the guild leader. There are plenty of guild tools in place to protect a guild from someone's account that has been hacked. Why are they not being used?

That is impossible, I'm sorry but what you are describing simply can't happen. You can't just join a guild unless you are invited...

^^This. Nor can a Guild Leader be kicked. It's simply not possible. And certainly not twice with two different guilds. Something else is going on I'm afraid.

Edit: As confirmed by the blue text above.
i cant ignore he still can whisper me and no one invited him he wasing useing another player to kick people and invite other players of his
12/10/2012 04:56 PMPosted by Brookecookie
He ranked himself up no one ranked him he said he had L33T or something like that

I'm sorry but he can't do that, no one can, and no one would be able to "hack" anything to let them do it. You are either misunderstanding him or he and the GL are playing games with you. You can not promote yourself unless you have another toon in the same guild that is already high enough rank to promote and demote.