The most epic 2v2 match. Flawless.

Darkspear
Post Limit:
Xaruel and I flawlessing our counter comp. Finally figured out how to defeat the ultimate unkillable warriors of Azeroth!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOFQ9Mwl6pg&feature=youtu.be
yeah i think you have the whole counter comping thing backwards
12/11/2012 01:36 PMPosted by Dardre
yeah i think you have the whole counter comping thing backwards

Ha, I believe differently. This isn't season 4 still.
spriest/mage should never lose to warrior druid lol
Say all you want. Just because we make it look easy doesn't mean it is! Besides. Why aren't you commenting on how perfect it is but instead trying to discredit it by saying the classes alone set us up for a win. I don't know where you've been all x-pac, especially since you play a warrior, but warriors are ridiculous right now in all aspects: Mobility, Livability, Damage, and Healing. Not to mention the excessive amount of outs to a spriest's only cc. Fear. We clearly own and I can see how you are just setting yourself up for that day we face you and I post that beautiful screen shot. You'll be saying:

12/11/2012 03:04 PMPosted by Dardre
spriest/mage should never lose to warrior druid lol

and I'll be saying - "Get owned at your own game OP warrior!"
PS: I'll let the viewers decide who owns and who doesn't. Just watch the vid. Flawless execution!
considering how i play a shadow priest i think i know what comps beat what. ps warriors super good healing? this isn't the first week of the expansion, second wind is like nothing lol. spriests and mages are arguably the best casters atm and even though you don't have a way to cc the warrior the mage has infinite amounts of ways to do it, you should never lose.

you didn't put up a vt until :54 and the druid trinketed a silence and you guys used your instant cc which requires 0 set up to control him and you killed a warrior who didn't last stand until he was at 10%, you won because of comp and how !@#$ your opponents play was, not because you executed anything perfectly. lmao

you didn't put up a vt until :54 and the druid trinketed a silence and you guys used your instant cc which requires 0 set up to control him and you killed a warrior who didn't last stand until he was at 10%, you won because of comp and how !@#$ your opponents play was, not because you executed anything perfectly. lmao
it was 2 paragraphs ty
considering how i play a shadow priest i think i know what comps beat what. ps warriors super good healing? this isn't the first week of the expansion, second wind is like nothing lol. spriests and mages are arguably the best casters atm and even though you don't have a way to cc the warrior the mage has infinite amounts of ways to do it, you should never lose.

^^^
Its okay, 'thug' white boy is a tryhard lol.

Got you to watch my video that closely. :)
you think you're trolling but you're just overcompensating for being bad at this game for so long and not improving at all
@ OP: wtf was the @$%@#$@#%@% music.... if music is even a word.

next time sheep the druid at the end of his fear and use ring for the warrior.