World PVPs Finest Join us Now!

Darkspear
Prev 1 2 3 4 8 Next

So says the level 1 Alt. Talk about coward, "pot calling kettle black"

Say that to the main then little boy.

I take it this is your main and by the tone of your post you seem to have a problem with me. Give me a month to get to 90 and gear up then I can deal with you.

After that you can make me a steak, medium-rare.

Say that to the main then little boy.

I take it this is your main and by the tone of your post you seem to have a problem with me. Give me a month to get to 90 and gear up then I can deal with you.

Read other posting. We shall see who leaves who in their own digital blood.

Read other posting. We shall see who leaves who in their own digital blood.

Sounds like fun I appreciate a great challenge. Let the winner give the loser's family three days to mourn and funeral costs.

Plus the loser must create a statue in the likeness of the winner and pray to it everyday for thirty-days.

I look forward to when we meet...
Let the winner give the loser's family three days to mourn and funeral costs.

Plus the loser must create a statue in the likeness of the winner and pray to it everyday for thirty-days.

You do know that people do not stay dead in WoW, right? Or even in real life some times.

And no statues. That kind of seems a little over board.
Let the winner give the loser's family three days to mourn and funeral costs.

You do know that people do not stay dead in WoW, right? Or even in real life some times.

And no statues. That kind of seems a little over board.

Okay then, how about the loser create a 25 page thead of how good-looking and great the winner is plus pay for their WOW Account for the next 10 years?
boring no originality.. kthxbai :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Fail
[quote]Okay then, how about the loser create a 25 page thead of how good-looking and great the winner is plus pay for their WOW Account for the next 10 years?

No. And no. I am not making extra demands of this. You should not either.
12/11/2012 11:10 AMPosted by Reszo
As you all can see. Horde have a passionate hate for us. Not just me. My guild. Troll on people.. troll on...

DOn't sweat it reszo xD
They only hate us bc they can't be us haha we own world pvp
all day everyday
Don't sweat it reszo xD
They only hate us bc they can't be us haha we own world pvp
all day everyday

A) We would not want to be total dicks like you.

B) Your actions are killing world pvp in the long run.

C) We like real world pvp, not the crap you engage in most of the time.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a great GANKFEST! =)

Get your tea/coffee/popcorn ready this is gonna be an crazy new year! If God allows there to be one....
I think that's your job. lol