Launcher Stuck On Initializing!

Technical Support
So i just got on wow launcher and it is stuck on intializing. Ive tried moving CACHE, INTERFACE, and WTF out of the program files and restart launcher and same problem occured. Also i tried repair tool and nothing happened. Please help!
Alith, can you try rebooting your computer, and deleting the Battle.net cache?
I'm going to bump and join this thread rather than start my own (it sounds like a busy day for the support forums). I've got the same issue, but stuck at 0.0% after deleting the cache. Connection info says there's no download in progress.
Dito. Deleted cache folder, re-booted, launcher/"updating setup files" screen still hanging at 75%.
I've got the same issues. Worked fine on my desktop last night but it won't progress past 'initializing' today on my laptop, also says there is no download in progress. I have tried rebooting and deleting the battle.net cache per the instructions.
Ah, yep. I deleted the cache folder(s), Battlenet folder, update folder, the most recent patch data, and I'm still getting this problem.

Hup hup technology saviors.
http://patchup.info/wow/tfil/NA/

Go here and download the .TFIL file and replace the one currently in your World of Warcraft folder.

I have had to do this for the last 3 patches and it has worked every time (including today).
Yes! it worked thanks Pydranos! At least someone knows how to fix this!
In an effort to keep information relevant, I'll compile the problems I'm having here.

I, too, am stuck at Initializing..., and the Blizzard Update Agent keeps popping up with Blizzard Errors.

I'm not 100% sure about downloading from that one site, given I'm a bit leery about downloading stuff...

Anyhow. Update?
http://patchup.info/wow/tfil/NA/

Go here and download the .TFIL file and replace the one currently in your World of Warcraft folder.

I have had to do this for the last 3 patches and it has worked every time (including today).

This is correct and has been an issue for a couple patches, not sure why it hasnt been fixed yet but who knows really. Just do this and it should work for the issue being stated in the thread as for the people stuck at 90%....not sure if it will work for you as well.
Pyrdanos fix also worked for me to get the game running. Thanks!
Pyrdanos's fix usually works for me but not today :( keeps saying "failed to download a require file blah blah" as if the tfil isn't working. Also deleted the battle.net folder, the update files, etc.
Same problem here. Deleted battle.net cache, updates folder, tried Pyrdanos' fix, nothing works.
I would try a Selective Startup next.
I uninstall wow, try to reinstall via online from wow, giving me an unexpected error has occurred.please try again, please clickthe link below for more information or contact customer support if the problem persists.

Error Code: BLZPTS00001
Treexsome, can you try these steps, and let us know how it goes?

'Look at flesh. See only potential. Strands, sequences, twisting, separating, joining. See how it could be better. Eat flesh, splinter bone. Inside me, can touch it. Weave it. Spin it... Make it great.'