Emerald Dream
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
I don't hate anybody but this 2 I make sure I kos
Blodox
Orion
Posted by Aliatril
Vegen

Really, Vegen? How lol

So...I take it you don't know what Vegen does, or has been doing since Wrath? That wasn't a list of people I hate personally either.

Second, these kind of threads use to take off and have all kinds of old memories. Now it's just a bunch of people basically saying nothing. Man how these forums have died....
Top 5...

Dustin
Morttis
No Mercy Mafia (in general all of them)

What was the name of that loud mouth Human Paladin who got Grand-Marshall Status in Vanilla?

Therm had a lot of hate, well I disliked him.

Wow can't believe I forgot about Therm. Good god. Also Xeer as well.
12/11/2012 04:37 PMPosted by Õrion
NooooI like the old Orion better

Bronkk,

Oh don’t get me wrong I am still the same guy creeping in the shadows and ganking as much as I can and only believe in PVP but I had few changes I had to make when it came to speaking to other from another faction lol.

Oh and I don’t “hate” anyone but I have to admit it would be nice to get some of the people from “Exhaulted with Repair Bots” to actually fight 1v1 (or not stealth and run away), to only have them land later or attack only when they out number me 4v1 and fight, you guys know who you are no need for name calling lol.

Õ

I remember you being killed by a disc priest name Catmail in Wrath. He use to fly around trying to find you. The rage tells and mail he use to get from you were epic.
I hate all of you pissants,

Lotsa love Harmis xx
Top 5...

What was the name of that loud mouth Human Paladin who got Grand-Marshall Status in Vanilla?

Therm had a lot of hate, well I disliked him.

Wow can't believe I forgot about Therm. Good god. Also Xeer as well.

Xeer I actually got a kick out of him.
12/11/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Aliatril

Bronkk,

Oh don’t get me wrong I am still the same guy creeping in the shadows and ganking as much as I can and only believe in PVP but I had few changes I had to make when it came to speaking to other from another faction lol.

Oh and I don’t “hate” anyone but I have to admit it would be nice to get some of the people from “Exhaulted with Repair Bots” to actually fight 1v1 (or not stealth and run away), to only have them land later or attack only when they out number me 4v1 and fight, you guys know who you are no need for name calling lol.

Õ

I remember you being killed by a disc priest name Catmail in Wrath. He use to fly around trying to find you. The rage tells and mail he use to get from you were epic.

isn't catmail hiniks rl brother?

isn't catmail hiniks rl brother?
heimdel's iirc
What about Strygwrrrrryryrrrr / Vaylien?

He belongs on this list.
@Gjuice. It gave me ideas.
12/11/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Bronkk
Also gonna throw Agrar up here. He was a hot head

I'll agree with you on that Bronnk, guys got some issues.
Corinthian
Cozy
Marisol

my contribution to the pile

Wow. Talk about a long time ago!!

Corinthian, Cozy, ... yes. I never had any issues with Marisol. ;-)

Mortis was a ton of fun with the ganking.

I was on this server from Vanilla, BC, Wrath and part of Cata. But moved my rogue (Camina) to Maelstrom to play with some other friends.

Really miss ED, though...
oh and how about some of them good ol' death fakers? like the kharma police kid, isenvul?
I don't hate anybody but this 2 I make sure I kos
Blodox
Orion

Cilliana,
Agreed, I do fly around and look for you also, I respect that you will land and fight it out no matter what and it is a good quality fights even if I lose (which is not often) lol.

12/11/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Aliatril

Wow that seems so long ago and yes him and I went back and forth on kills he just had a much more loyal guild than I did at the time and they are still going strong. Those were good times and yes I will admit I raged him allot lol but as I said earlier to Bronnk times change.

Õ
12/12/2012 11:46 AMPosted by Drakiro
You obviously hate me since you wouldn't let me continue your RP of bran...
12/12/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Ankor
oh and how about some of them good ol' death fakers? like the kharma police kid, isenvul?

Is this for real? I really can't believe that someone would fake their own death.

What??
12/12/2012 01:17 PMPosted by Bravend

Is this for real? I really can't believe that someone would fake their own death.

What??

He also lied about his military service if I am correct
12/12/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Bronkk

What??

He also lied about his military service if I am correct

and everything else about himself yep