Most Hated Emerald Dreamers List

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
< expected to be on this list.

Sorry babe, people have to know who you are first.
12/12/2012 11:46 AMPosted by Drakiro
I honestly can't think of anyone on this server I truly hate.

You obviously hate me since you wouldn't let me continue your RP of bran...
I don't even know who you are.
< expected to be on this list.

I would like to meet this "Kulk".
I have a proposition for him.
12/12/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Ankor
oh and how about some of them good ol' death fakers? like the kharma police kid, isenvul?

There was another faked death right before him or basically the same time, and Morttis did it as well as many others. Not the first, not the last.
Rasek
Rasek
Rasek
Rasek
SADIR
Rasek
Rasek
Rasek
Rasek
SADIR
WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU, LIFTY. ONLY BUT LOVE EVER.
I hate Leothiel. I want to fight but he's not in game when I am. :)
going to be on this list :)
damn Lifty...

You truly are an ugly f***ing dwarf

She's a female Dwarf. Why even bother making this statement?

It's going to be pretty funny if they end up looking better than Blood Elves after the model update, though.
12/14/2012 02:36 AMPosted by Sephharoth

You don't even know what you're doing.
This entire thread is stupid.

lol how you like dying 4 times yesterday lol had to get a DK to help you kill me ahaha and i aslo killed you in krasarang horde base in front to nakoichi and 3 others nobody likes you :( and i have shots lol
12/14/2012 02:36 AMPosted by Sephharoth

As I said to someone else in this thread

lol how you like dying 4 times yesterday lol had to get a DK to help you kill me ahaha and i aslo killed you in krasarang horde base in front to nakoichi and 3 others nobody likes you :( and i have shots lol

Lmao. And here is precisely why you don't know what you're doing. You tried judging me from the tower while I was afk in base. I chased you. Guess what? You ran away like the little pansey alliance you are. Then I jump off after you and die cause I wasn't thinking. Of course you would think that's a victory. Running away into the water and such.

Then you wouldn't land. You finally landed by yourself annnnnd. I killed you. Then you rezzed and a dk was doing dailies. I didn't invite him. And he helped kill you when you rezzed.

Then, you rezzed again and I killed you again. Then I waited for you to rez. But you wouldn't. So I hopped on a shaman that was nearby. So now you're brave now that you have a partner and try to kill me. I still kill him with you attacking me lmao. Then I die for the first time by you directly and proceed to rez and get buffed. Then I find you on the beach (no other horde around or ally) and started attacking you. Got you to 20% health on your mount in which you flew away.

I then tried to follow you to land and fight somewhere. But you only landed by the monk and DK. I even tried to hint to go somewhere alone, but you just sat their and laughed thinking you're good cause you have ally protecting you.

I just love getting on the forums to see the obvious lies you ally tell to seem impressive. You ran away like 3 times lmao. But you're a badass on the forums right? Just like all the other scrubs I kill in krasarand wilds.

I have screenshots if you want baby.
well all know your lying atheistmage lol your a funny guy
Lol I Wanna Be In Someone's List : )

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED