Proposed Hunter Changes

Hunter
Focus is now infinite and constantly regenning.
The only thing that actually costs focus is Tranq Shot which costs 20% of your focus.
Scatter shot is now a 1.5 second cast but has no cooldown.
Intimidate now has a 30 yard range and casts directly on the target. It also causes all abilities to crit on the target. But only is castable when you get the Stink-Eye buff.
All pets now have the same ability. A 30 yard aoe web that has a 100% chance to give you the stink eye buff on a 25 second CD.
Disengage now removes stuns.
Roar of sacrifice now puts a dispellable barrier on the player.
Dynamite Shot added.
Dynamite Shot is a 9 Second CD shot that. Puts a dubuff on the target that crits for around 110K. It can be dispelled but it can be blown up by arcane shot. When dynamite shot procs it gives you a free Chimera Shot that is guarenteed to crit for around 70k.
Silence Shot now blanket silences for 5 seconds and if you use it during a cast it Interrupts and locks out for 6. Up from 3.
Deterrence now wipes dots and causes the hunter to be immobilized for 10 seconds instead of 5.
Hunters now wear cloth.
Rename Hunters Mages.
Class fixed.
Everyday there is such a "creative" post on Hunter changes.

It's not constructive and/or funny. Just a bunch of nonsense. Well done.

The creativity comes in the journey you take as you read the post. It starts out as a buff post and when you read it you think to yourself, "Wow, this guy must be an idiot. All these things sound ridiculously overpowered!"

Then you get down further and you notice some familiarity and finally you realize that all these things you thought were so overpowered are already in the game, present in a different class.

It's performance art. It has a message.

The creativity comes in the journey you take as you read the post. It starts out as a buff post and when you read it you think to yourself, "Wow, this guy must be an idiot. All these things sound ridiculously overpowered!"

Then you get down further and you notice some familiarity and finally you realize that all these things you thought were so overpowered are already in the game, present in a different class.

Ahh you're a smart cookie. I will share my cookies with you.

Now, it puts everything in a different perspective that I ,as the Grunt that I am ,have simply overlooked. I was reading this post as I was stuffing my face with some serious Calories Pre-workout. I think the Food Frenzy induced comment i posted earlier is highly invalid.

Nice.
I find it pretty funny actually
Ingenious. I approve.
so you base this on the mage class. if i wanted to be a mage i'd have leveled my mage.
Not sure if you get it : /

I thought it was pretty clever
I'll approve these changes proposed if we get loincloths
12/11/2012 12:24 AMPosted by Melubyou
so you base this on the mage class. if i wanted to be a mage i'd have leveled my mage.

thatsthejoke.jpg
I support this thread.
You forgot the part where our dps would have to be buffed by 20% more. Otherwise they would be renamed arch mages and we would be mere mages.
/clap

I love you.
Ha i am amused, thank you sir.

Gnomes for hunters with critter pets!

I love you.

/blush
I lawl'd.
This post has been Purifico approved.