wont let me log in 12/10/12

Technical Support
Post Limit:
all realms red but none say offline... why cant i log in? u guys get hacked again?
having the same problem here :(
me 3
Also having the same problem, i have had it before aswell.
My patch is 5.1.0 (16309) (Release x64).
I click on the realm, is gets to connecting and then i disconnect back to the login page.
^ same
Same problem here. Playing on a Macbook Pro 10.7.5, I also updated the game. If some of you are having this problem maybe you already had WoW sitting open and tried to log back in this morning, but there's been a patch so you need to exit. I did this tho and am still having the problem.
Same with me, realms are RED
Same problem
I have relaunched with the patcher, i didnt notice any patches being made. Could you please reply with your current patch?
fromfaraway here... downloaded patch, works now... course put me in the choose a realm page at first but after starting a character on "suggested realm" i was able to change realm and log in
I am still patch 5.1.0 (16309), is there a way to manualy download the patch. Because using the launcher doesnt seem to be working.
same problem to and last night it was fine >.<
i close my wow and try to launch again..
there is something to download and update the client, i am able to login now
file size is about 2 mb

cheers
Red realms here.
So glad to see this issue is not just me again. This is my third round of this and has occurred with the last 3 updates since MoP went live. None of the suggestions ever work, then miraculously 5 or 6 days later everything is fine again. HAHA
12/10/2012 08:33 AMPosted by Aussies
I am still patch 5.1.0 (16309), is there a way to manualy download the patch. Because using the launcher doesnt seem to be working.

16357 links :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tygIpOma0_TaD3r9KuqNDFHrXbdWeSYEXcP09lr_1lk/edit

12/10/2012 08:43 AMPosted by Gyiatso
Red realms here.

Red realms indicate a client/server mismatch. Restart then open from your Launcher