wont let me log in 12/10/12

Technical Support
Also tried to move the "ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.1544\Agent.exe" file to another folder and relaunced the WoW Launcer (as administrator)... it updated the tools for a couple of minutes, but nothing new; login > red realms > disconnected
I am at a whole 3% of the game download now... Is there any other way to DL this game faster? I Already went through this whole 2 - 3 day download process now that i messed around with the folder after getting booted from playing this morning for some reason i have to re download the whole game and it takes me forever.... Uhhhg back to this game for a couple days and already having problems....
Deleted the update folder and still getting disconnected after about 30 sec in game. Deleted cache and the update folder still same thing happening.
i get to about 91% of the patch download and it just come to a gradual halt. have deleted the update itself about a dozen times now. It seems like there is just some bad data in the patch itself and it'll be fixed when they figure out the problem. I Could be wrong, but it just seems like one of those programming overlooks to me.
Produkt,

Please refrain from posting in all caps. There's no need for that.

As mentioned, only the contents of the World of Warcraft\Updates folder should be cleared. I do not recommend deleting everything on your C:\ drive.

To access the Updates folder, right click on the World of Warcraft icon and select "Open file location." You'll see the Updates folder in the directory that appears.

I'm running the launcher and the "updating setup files" screen is hanging at 75% for 20 minutes.
I deleted the updates file and ran launcher again, still the same problem.
People who are using different language packs are also having trouble with logging in. (All red realm lists problem) Patch was successful but it just doesn't allow us to log into the game. This is very disappointing.
People who are using different language packs are also having trouble with logging in. (All red realm lists problem) Patch was successful but it just doesn't allow us to log into the game. This is very disappointing.

No kiddin'
I've wasted all of my spare time for the day trying to solve this mess.
kkthx....guess somebody must have solved it by tomorrow?
Whitepaper,

If you're using the European game client and trying to connect to the North American realms, then the patcher will continually loop. We haven't released this patch in Europe yet, so your versions would be mismatched until then.

I'd recommend either waiting for the patch to be released in EU, or using the NA client and language packs when connecting to the NA realms.
I had to manually download the patch from the links provided on page one. The update files will stop downloading at 263kbs left indefinitely, then upon restart it will tell you they are corrupt. Then you delete them and it does it again etc etc.I imagine these are the corrupt files everyone is referring to. Manually installing worked fine but it will be interesting if everyone has to do this lol.

Edit3: Strangely the files provided from the link were very slightly smaller than the "corrupt" ones they replaced. Worked fine though.
So just tried to log on for the first time today, downloader came up with a small download, finished after a few minutes. Now my launch is stuck in a loop and every time i hit "play" it closes and relaunches again. Can't get past that point, not sure whats going on, i have a US account and play on NA servers, download went fine, no idea why its looping the launcher.
Having the same issue with the launcher looping. Tried help/repair tool, but no luck.
Havent been on in months, still trying to DL 5.1.0 and it wont let me. 3rd day trying with blizz helping...heh!
Kruug ,

Please start a new thread of your own. In it, provide as complete a description as you can of the issue and the exact text of any error messages you see. Also provide a list of any steps you've tried so far in resolving the problem.