Supremus needs to...

Pet Battles
Drop a mini version of himself /love blue infernal
I could see them adding that. Mini Gruul, Mini A'dal, etc.
mini mu'ru!

a lil eredar from kiljaeden?

so many options!
I'm sure their saving that for another patch. Probably do all BC raids (I know naxx is in WotLK, but it was originally a classic raid).
12/12/2012 10:17 PMPosted by Surrender
I'm sure their saving that for another patch. Probably do all BC raids (I know naxx is in WotLK, but it was originally a classic raid).

I see this happening, makes sense, there's so many options for them to put mini versions of bosses.

Just like to see Supremus as one of their choses. also a nice alternative for people not so lucky and don't want to camp minfernals all day.
So many mini bosses, so little time!
I would LOVE if they did this. I was really irritated when I saw the Felwood boss tamer's minfernal had Supremus' model and found out it was impossible to get it myself, since I think the boss looks wicked. Here's to hoping Blizzard makes more old raid bosses drop pet versions of themselves (in particular, I'd love to have a Lil' Kil'jaeden)!
Just have a mini pet drop for every single boss. They missed out on a lot of mini versions in naxx / other raids like mini patchwork and so on.
12/13/2012 02:49 AMPosted by Nightsbane
Just have a mini pet drop for every single boss. They missed out on a lot of mini versions in naxx / other raids like mini patchwork and so on.

well abominations are big, It's hard to see Kel saying

Kel: "Hey guys use these infant body parts to make a mini abomination"
Necromancer: "But my lord, what use is a small abomination?"
Kel: " Well......its cute!"

-.-
well abominations are big, It's hard to see Kel saying

Kel: "Hey guys use these infant body parts to make a mini abomination"
Necromancer: "But my lord, what use is a small abomination?"
Kel: " Well......its cute!"

Considering Kel also has a cat named Mr. Bigglesworth, I'd rethink that statement if I were you.
Lil'Marrowgar.

I can imagine him spinning around while screaming "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEESTORM" in a tiny high pitched voice.
Mini Bosses that need to Happen:

Mini Patchwork

Mini Benidictius

Mini Marrowgar

Mini Supremus

Mini Mother S

Mini Grull

Mini Muru

Mini KilJ

Mini Bruttalius

Mini Festergut/Rotface

And then for good measure Pets that need to happen:

Baloons that can fight

Mini Banshee

Mini Nozdormu

Mini Kaelegos
12/13/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Sothe
Baloons that can fight

This was the most crushing disappointment of pet battles.

I was looking forward to my balloon battles :<
I agree with this. He is one my favorites. I would also like a Magmaw.
Lot of good ideas above. There's a lot of bosses in BC that kinda have models of them in some way in the game already such as the World Destroyer and Pheonix Hatchling so it kinda drops Tempest Keep choices a bit(especially when there's only 4 bosses to begin with. What you could do for Tempest Keep would be for Kael to drop a pet in the form of one of the legendary weapons used during the fight, obviously not legendary though. Have it be a random weapon each time it's summoned, magical pet and have attacks like slash(sword/dagger), block(shield), arcane explosion(staff), multi-shot like the moth attack(bow), stun(mace) and some bleed effect(axe).

Grul and Magtheridon minis.

Mini Vajsh is really the only thing in Coilfang

Karazhan: Netherspite droping a nether whelp but it's ghosty-like in the same way as the nether fairy dragon from Faralas and a chess peice from the chess event. Could also fit an etheral pet like the TCG one that doesn't do the the TCG pet stuff(sucking soul shards and selling you stuff) but is a caster etheral somewhere. Baby Nightbane too maybe =)

Hyjal:Magtheridon/Brutailus guy which kind screws up what those other could drop as a pet and that super dread lord 3rd of 4th boss with that sweel 2-hander sword that he doesn't drop.

Black Temple: mini Na'jentis(sp?) and Supremus and that shadow damage demon chick.

Sun Well:Brutailus, Twins that drop a mini Twin that's random between the two of them each time you summon(cosmeticly that is, same attacks) whatever the undead bone dragon was and of course Mu'ru.

Mini A'dal for getting them all would be a good reward for all the BC boss pets
Lil' Illidan. Miniglaives OP
Wrath

Really only have Ulduar, Trials and ICC to work with since Naxx was done and Maly and Sarth already drop something cool.

Ulduar: mini Flame Laviathan, mini Ironbound Proto from Razor and maybe a mini version of the General? Spider tank from Mimiron? Already have a Lil' XT.

Trials: Mini Juggmmdar(sp?) from the beasts, Horde/Allinace peon from the factions champs and a mini Valk'yr from the twins.

ICC:Mini Marrowgar(duh), mini Deathwhisper(female lich), Mini Sindragosa anda ghoul(sorry DKs) from LK.

Ruby Sanctum: Twilight Whelp off any boss in there.

Mini Nuberian for getting all?
Mini Patchwork
Mini Marrowgar
Mini Supremus
Mini Grull
Mini Muru
Mini KilJ
Mini Bruttalius
Mini Nozdormu
Mini Kalecgos

Want These Ones
Mini Murmur
Doesnt the demon master in felwood have a mini supremus?