In the Spirit of the Season: a Nice Thread

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
I normally don't post in compliment type threads because I never want someone to have to compliment me, but I'll take this opportunity to say how much I appreciate your posts, your intelligence and your humor.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Chee.
I guess you aren't totally gross Moon Guard.

I might even kind of like you.

<THROWS SNOW AT AND FLEES>
I like the feeling of suspecting that you might have posted a thread when I see the word "nelf" in its title, and being right when I click on it.

I hope everyone getting ready or currently battling their finals conquers them, and that the season is a pleasant one for all. If anyone has extra cookies, I will definitely be open to donations.
12/11/2012 02:31 PMPosted by Auramis
This is awfully nice of you. Happy holidays!

You have a very stylish mechanical gnome pet, and I like his name.

Thank you for doing this.

You'll be the proof that our forums aren't all that bad.

Very nice armor! I wore the same look on my warrior... now I have a half panda-mess on him.

12/11/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Katriam
You're an original. I like that. Plus, hat, which is always worth bonus points.

Wow, you are the sharpest dressed Dwarf I have seen in recent memory!

12/11/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Ampute
I think you're a positive addition to the MG forums, not only with this thread, but with most of what you post.

Thanks! I think your "hooded capes" idea was the best suggestion for improving the game. Up-and-down hoods would be even greater!

12/11/2012 02:52 PMPosted by Shennae
I appreciate your constructive discussion threads, and also the time you put into the Fame-o-Meter and the Big Book of Nelf Fanon. It makes MG in general seem like a more intelligent, civilized and inviting server.

I like that you try to approach things in an objective manner -- which is something we should all strive for.

12/11/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Laynon
A not drama thread? But what will I read whilst at work?

You are triumphant!

12/11/2012 03:07 PMPosted by Vulpe
I like this!

And I like you. Happy holidays!

12/11/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Nivinar
Happy Holidays everyone! I wish I could send cookies to all the wonderful people that make my experience here a good one.

You truly live up to the title Harbinger of Happiness!

12/11/2012 03:23 PMPosted by Notthehair
I love you, Moon Guard.

Excellent name! Moon Guard loves you, too.

12/11/2012 03:29 PMPosted by Jahiira
Happy Holidays to my favorite forum community!

I have read your posts with interest. You make some keen observations.
12/11/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Kesi
I normally don't post in compliment type threads because I never want someone to have to compliment me, but I'll take this opportunity to say how much I appreciate your posts, your intelligence and your humor.

Kesi, you are one of my favorite posters! But you already knew that. Become a Nelf.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Chee.

Padridis, I find your name to be very interesting. I know someone irl with a similar name. It is unique and memorable.

I guess you aren't totally gross Moon Guard.

I might even kind of like you.

<THROWS SNOW AT AND FLEES>

Alór, I've noticed your posts recently, and I look forward to reading more of them. They seem to be on point much of the time.

I like the feeling of suspecting that you might have posted a thread when I see the word "nelf" in its title, and being right when I click on it.

I hope everyone getting ready or currently battling their finals conquers them, and that the season is a pleasant one for all. If anyone has extra cookies, I will definitely be open to donations.

Shirexia, even though you are not a Nelf, you have chosen the best complexion for Belves, so you are welcome in /Nelfchat!
But I'm not triumphant anymore ._.
12/11/2012 04:00 PMPosted by Laynon
But I'm not triumphant anymore ._.

Well, cheer up! You have an awesome pole arm!
You make me laugh and your cat is adorable :D
This is true!

/sadmodeagain but you can't fury with polearms ._.
12/11/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Catelynne
You make me laugh and your cat is adorable :D

Even Ted likes you - and he tends to put most people on /ignore... though I'm not sure if that is intentional.
You are the most forthright person on the forums and you could totally beat Vesp in a fight.

This is true!

I'm holding out for shield+polearm.

I appreciate your constructive discussion threads, and also the time you put into the Fame-o-Meter and the Big Book of Nelf Fanon. It makes MG in general seem like a more intelligent, civilized and inviting server.

I like that you try to approach things in an objective manner -- which is something we should all strive for.

To be fair, objective posts usually sacrifice interest for the mere sake of fairness of point of view. But I don't mind being average. Average is cool. It has it's pros and cons just like everything else.

12/11/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Laynon

You and me both, buddy. I'm just waiting for a vehemently self-deprecating person to post.

You and me both, buddy. I'm just waiting for a vehemently self-deprecating person to post.

I don't wanna be buddies with a furry D: (jk) and i am too ;c in my time on these forums There been so much . . .

This is true!

I'm holding out for shield+polearm.

i . . . agree with this.

i . . . agree with this.

Imagine the shield walls!

i . . . agree with this.

Imagine the shield walls!

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110201113026/uncyclopedia/images/0/04/Spartan_shield_wall_300.jpg

This! Is! SPARTAAAAAAAAAA!
can i just dual wield shields yet? I wanna have two bulwarks of azzinoth :|
A wise man once said, "Your face is good."
12/11/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Redkel
A wise man once said, "Your face is good."

And you seem to have one face on top of the other so you are twice as good!
12/11/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Shennae

You rang?
12/11/2012 09:28 PMPosted by Baenhoof

You rang?

You are kind to new arrivals.