Remove Healing PVP Power

Arenas
Post Limit:
Remove the global healing nerf, make pvp power not affect healing.
That this would result in healers needing pve gear again. NOT a good idea.

If you are concerned about hybrid healing, a suggestion might be that each hybrid dps spec gets a different scaling for healing.

Elemental, for example, should have very high scaling since it needs it.

Would be very hard to pull that off correctly, but could be interesting if done right.
12/12/2012 08:48 AMPosted by Pravar

you mean so you can bypass the 30% nerf?

If you are concerned about hybrid healing, a suggestion might be that each hybrid dps spec gets a different scaling for healing.

Would be very hard to pull that off correctly, but could be interesting if done right.

actually it wouldnt be very hard at all.

You mean like what Cataclysm had?
I personally don't think it would be hard for a large game developer such as Blizzard to have the resources to implement what I suggested.

However, in regards to pvp balancing, blizzard doesn't exactly have the best track record for wow. So for them it might be hard :(
12/12/2012 08:48 AMPosted by Pravar
No
IMO, get rid of the diffrence between PVE and PVP gear and make them effectivly the same, the only diffrence being instead of a buch of secondary stats like hit and expertise that are not needed on PVP items, we could have loads more stamina.

Make the PVE epic weapons = T1 PVE weapons, and the PVE heroic weapons = T2 PVP weapons.

IF some sort of legendary weapon came out, then prevent it from being used at all in PVP.

Nuff said.

why would any pvper want this? id MUCH rather get beat by someone in pvp gear than to get beat by some !@# clown who out geared me becuz he slayed some dragons... what makes you think expertise isnt needed in pvp? some high ranking players stack expertise to whatever the pvp cap is. resil and pvp power is what separates pvp gear and pve gear... i personally would rather keep it that way.
As to the actual subject, idk why you would care... a healing nerf is a healing nerf... so taking away pvp power from healing would just lessen the difference between pvp and pve. Besides, arent most of us stacking resil and not pvp power? i mean im getting less than 20% bonus healing from pvp power so it just sounds like u want the healing nerf to be smaller... which comes off as crying.
hell no.

they still need to make mana matter for healers in PVP(no not priests), hopefully they fix that next.