Aqua Strider

Pet Battles
Post Limit:
So i just killed the rare and got this pet. I have noticed that it seems to be a fairly nice pet. Although, im not personally a pet battler kind-of guy, i do have two questions

Is this pet valuable? And if i were to sell it, what could i expect to be looking for?(i know it varies server to server)

Do people actually USE this thing?
It sells for between 5-10k on WrA. As you already noted, price various pretty wildly on other servers. My server's pretty high-pop, as well as supports a generous pool of pet battlers/pet collectors, so the prices are fairly steep for most pets.

As for if people use it or not, I don't know. From personal experience/use, and from watching my roommate basically cheese their way through the majority of the pet tamers, it seems to be a very powerful addition to a team. Pump is a pretty nice ability overall.

Edit: I want to note, though, that pretty much any wild-caught strider has the same moveset as the Aqua Strider. So this is, in the end, a vanity among vanities, with its unique skin and its "prestige" of being found only from that specific rare mob (which does not always drop from it in the first place).
My main server is low pop and it sells for abuot 3-5k max.

Just very server dependent XD
12/13/2012 12:13 AMPosted by Astarin
Edit: I want to note, though, that pretty much any wild-caught strider has the same moveset as the Aqua Strider. So this is, in the end, a vanity among vanities, with its unique skin and its "prestige" of being found only from that specific rare mob (which does not always drop from it in the first place).

The breed of this strider cannot be found in the wild either though.
Keep it sell the next one. It is a very nice pet. Of course I keep selling trading mine even when it is the only one left. I play on low pop though and get 6-8 shots on this guy any time I have a day to play.
12/13/2012 12:21 AMPosted by Jitterbug
The breed of this strider cannot be found in the wild either though.

I forgot all about including breed. Thank you! I knew there was a reason I was using it aside from my other striders, I just couldn't remember.
I just killed this rare not 10 min ago, yet the pet didnt drop...unlucky me i guess :/