WTB(GHOST IRON ORE)( GOLDEN LOTUS)(GEMS)BULK!

Kel'Thuzad
Hello Kel'Thuzad:

Im in the process of buying BULK ( Ghost Iron Ore) ( Golden Lotus ) ( Mop GEMS( RARE ONLY)

There is ABSOLUTELY NO LIMIT ON HOW MUCH OF THESE ITEMS YOU SEND ME!

GHOST IRON ORE PRICE-

PRICE= 40g PER STACK !! ( BEST PRICE AROUND )

GOLDEN LOTUS PRICE-

PRICE= 35g PER LOTUS or 700g PER STACK!

GEM PRICES-

- Rare Orange= 30g Per
    - Rare Green= 30g per
    -Rare Purple=20g per
    -Rare Yellow=10g per

I WANT THESE COLORS AND THESE COLORS ONLY! BULK OF ALL OF THEM

How do you give it to me?: Just simply Message Criptz in game or C.O.D to Criptz. Im online 8 hours+ a day, and Will buy almost instantly when you message or C.O.D Me

Im looking for Long time supplyers, People that will send me ORE/LOTUS/GEMS every day or every other day.

Literally NO LIMIT! I have TONS of Gold to spend on ORE/LOTUS/GEMS. COD It away, Dont have to ask questions. Will instantly buy!

If you have any ORE, LOTUS, OR GEMS Send away!

Thanks-Criptz
Ill shoot you some your way when I get online... Granted I am at work right now but will be on shortly
Still buying! Thanks for the C.O.D's everyone! Keep them coming! Will always buy your ore no matter what!
Ive got TONS of gold to use on ORE! Dont be scared to send ALL the ore you have! Keep the ore coming! Ill buy EVERYTHING
Keep the cods coming!
I'm trying to find a niche for steady income on my server...what is your play with all this ghost iron?
Hey criptz im just curious what it is that you do with all this ore? i see people asking for ore bulk sellers, and it just doesnt make sense to me unless your saving it to resell later as prices go up. or you are just making gear and DE with enchanting?
Still buying! Send it my waY!
Probably Hording it for lightning forge when 5.2 hits, smart move :)
Probably would be if i knew what that was, But i havent read patch notes since Nam.
Still buying! Thanks for sending me a bunch! Ton of ore coming in. Keep it coming!
Online now! Would be the best time to C.O.D me your ore!
Just logged on to 100 mails of ore! Thanks for the ore everyone! Keep them coming. Ill buy them all!
NOW BUYING at 35g PER STACK! BEST PRICE AROUND!
explain why you want my ore
prospect -> cut gems to sell (Blue) / craft neck / rings (green) -> DE or even vendor green neck / rings.
or you could smelt the ore since 1 stack of ore = 1 trillium bar via smelting and xmute since trillium bars go for about 45-55g
that's all you can do with the ores; maybe save em for when they go up in price a little for 5.2
Villefort, Im attempting to build a city out of pure ghost iron ore to fund the homeless dwarfs of ironforge. If you would like to contribute to my City, Please send me your ore!

IM ONLINE NOW! NOW buying GOLDEN LOTUS/GEMS AS WELL! THANKS FOR CODS GUYS!
This guy is AMAZING! I've sent him over 500 stacks of ore that ive been saving up for a couple weeks now. Withing an hour and 20 minutes, he BOUGHT ALL OF IT!

He told me to keep sending it, And he will never stop!

I also sold him 110 Golden Lotus for 35g per, He bought those instantly to!

If you have any ore,gems, or lotus to sell him, this is the best guy to send them to!

He buys fast, He wil never return your ore, and HE WILL MAKE YOU RICH!

Thanks Criptz!, Have a good 1- Idclolz!
hey i have 200 stacks right now willing to sell, and i can supply 100+ stacks a day, proly even more, looking for a long term buyer.
Just another satisfied seller here! He buys all ore! thanks criptz