Warriors will be STRONGER than ever now...

Arenas
second wind is affected by skills that reduce healing, ie. mortal strike

second wind is not the problem however, people still don't realize the game isn't balanced around 1v1 or 2v2, in 3v3 if 2 dps cannot out dps a near death 35% warrior healing for 8-12k(gear dependent) a second, your dps has some real issues

maybe a way to nerf sw is to make it still passive but...something like...
whenever you reach 35% health or lower, sw heals 36% of your total health at 4% a second, cannot be active again for another 45 seconds or 1 minute,
that or greatly buff regen and impending, they are literally worthless heals atm

and after the recent patch, it is so easy to peel a warrior when they pop cds, so that means if you see a big !@# warrior thats all red, maybe you should switch to him and maybe idk put a disarm, stun, disorient, snare, poly, there are so many ways to stop warrior cd, then you dont have to worry about it for another 5 minutes

as for defensives, going defensive stance kills your damage by atleast 30%, theres about little to no rage coming in

shield wall is outdated as well, look at a skill like survival instincts
People still trying to troll warriors.
CD stacking....like they've been talking about forever.

And it's not a l2p issue.

It is a L2P issue. EVERY class in the game can CD Stack/One shot macro. Warriors are nerfed twice in one patch and you people are still qq like little !@#$%es. L2P OR GTFO

No not every class can do it and the ease at which warriors do it is mindless zerging no skill at all.
ill admit I don't play high ratings but when every warrior jumps straight out of the gate shockwave and blows everything im pretty sure theres no skill there.
Warriors need a damage nerf but keep there utility and uptime, I remember in season nine exactly the same thing happened and all the good warriors said nerf damage but let us keep our utility gues what happened the gutted the class the same will happen again.
12/12/2012 10:54 AMPosted by Gríngo
I like how people say nerf second wind like its such a strong defensive heal zzz

The problem isn't so much its strength as it is the fact that its passive, has zero cost, and has 100% uptime below 35% health. Combine that with defensive stance, and a pillar humping warrior is nigh unkillable, with or without a healer. And you should not have to pop offensive cooldowns to kill someone if you already brought them down to execute range.

In fact, there was a warrior in an arena I did the other night, he was out of my LoS and at around 5-10% health. I used my Felguard's axe toss stun, had my felguard felstorm next to him, and the warrior ended with more health than he started.
Warrior \ Affliction Lock \ X
Warrior \ Fire Mage \ X

wat.
12/12/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Barsam
I don't play high ratings but when every warrior jumps straight out of the gate shockwave and blows everything im pretty sure theres no skill there.

And that is why the warrior is at low rating....
Taste for blood is going to make no difference, there are plenty of warriors who ignore that gameplay as it is total RNG and not fun.

Their pressure will skyrocket with the 15% healing nerf.
Warrior \ Affliction Lock \ X

Please take another look at all this Blizzard!

HAHAHAHA AFFLICTION WARLOCK.

You made me log in to reply, so 2/10. Don't make it so obvious next time, could have said destro lock or something.
mad mage is mad, this change is great for warriors and put them in a decently balanced spot now.
12/12/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Vreivai
I like how people say nerf second wind like its such a strong defensive heal zzz

The problem isn't so much its strength as it is the fact that its passive, has zero cost, and has 100% uptime below 35% health. Combine that with defensive stance, and a pillar humping warrior is nigh unkillable, with or without a healer. And you should not have to pop offensive cooldowns to kill someone if you already brought them down to execute range.

In fact, there was a warrior in an arena I did the other night, he was out of my LoS and at around 5-10% health. I used my Felguard's axe toss stun, had my felguard felstorm next to him, and the warrior ended with more health than he started.

if you're getting kited during second wind and didn't save any cds to finish its your fault. i suggest you switch and make him regret running away instead of tunneling like an idiot.
I honestly feel like ppl will !@#$% about warriors no matter what. If warriors are able to land a killing blow, ppl will find a way to ^-*!@ about them. No one is happy unless warriors are turned into training dummys, and even then, ppl will #$%^- that they are too hard to kill.
wish ppl would just shut up for once.

Don't nerf me bro
Oh shut the !@#$ up.. Defensive generates close to no rage, so no, it's still hard to "pump out damage"

TFb stacks are still hard as %^-* to get and keep track of

Shockwave is DR with almost every other stun out there, so it's dr with kitties

Do you want to make plate as weak as cloth, take away all utility and damage? That's your perfect warrior?

Whats your point they are still wrecking people with 0 rage considering they dont use any until its time for a heroic strike not defending or going against you just saying dont bring up rage as an issue when you dont !@#$ing need it.

And whoever said pets are still doing absurd damage is just a moron, people comparing themselves to other op classes are even more moronic. The stampede bug was fixed end of story rabid adds attack speed instead of 25% AP we have been nerfed hunters are barely being seen anymore at top ratings Not QQ'ing it feels much more balanced just the other op things need to be toned down and UP things be toned up..

The class representation from 2k and onward shows whats FoTM and whats not and what warrants FoTM? Being stronger then the rest so dont act as if your class isnt strong go look at brackets and see how many warriors and wizards you see compared to the rest of the classes.

That right there says it all nobody needs to say a word all you have to do is look at statistics they dont lie.. Because i dont think all of a sudden everyone said WARRIOR SEEMS FUN I WANT TO PLAY WARRIOR. No they say WARRIORS ARE %^-*ING STRONG I WANT TO PLAY A WARRIOR. Same goes for Mages and BM Hunters pre stampede, rabid, and BW nerf.

We understand you dont want to be the first one getting the nerf hammer even tho you arent, hunters were the first. so stop crying, you get nerfed then so does the next guy deal with it.

Frankly i could care less i didnt defend BM hunters when stampede was plowing through 2 people at once cause it was retarded much like the idea of sitting in DEFENSIVE STANCE when on the OFFENSIVE. Might as well remove all stances and just make defensive stance a passive because thats what is happening right now anyway. That makes perfect sense AM I RITE!?

EDIT: Im not defending some moron who says "warrior charges in blows cds GG" cause that is obviously not the case any idiot who blows CDS at the start will lose the game.

Im simply saying that statistics show warriors are very strong in 3v3 right now and their is no denying it. I myself am not saying to nerf the warrior to the ground I dont want that i dont want any class to be "nerfed to the ground" i just would like to see a bigger representation from all classes in the game at a higher rating.. lol balance wtf is that anyway...
I find it funny Warriors supposedly get stronger with every nerf.

The only class in the history of WOW.
12/12/2012 11:51 AMPosted by Esmee
Their pressure will skyrocket with the 15% healing nerf.
Actually I was thinking affliction locks are going to benefit the most from this. They easily double the damage of the entire opposing team every match in 3s. Their incredible spread/sustained damage might actually put out some pressure now that healers cant 10-100% heal someone in a global.

No it won't help affliction. The main problem with affliction is that healers can fill a bar within a GCD, nulling all the DoT pressure. Also the push-and-win dispel button rapes our *burst*. 15% is really nothing unless your partner is a warrior in 3s.
I dont think anything should be nerfed to the ground. As it stands their are to many classes that are good in all aspects of the game being control, damage, and surviving. Ferals Warriors Spriests and Mages are all a bit to good in more then one aspect some all of them.

IMO Rogues, DK's, Monks, Hunters, and Disc Priests are in a pretty good place right now more or less as far as capabilities I have missed a few but im going to speak on melee mostly. It is the other classes making these classes look underpowered. When a warrior or feral can have strong control, strong damage, strong defenses and decent self healing I just have to ask

Why take a DK or monk when all they can do is damage with minor control and weak defenses?
Why take a rogue with so-so damage and great control and weak defenses?

A few classes are able to do to a bit to much in the arena right now and its making the arena hectic they are throwing out instant cc's stun's and everything else and able to blow you up in 2 globals on top of it and then if it fails have excellent ways to defend themselves after making crucial mistakes which should have cost them a loss. The "OP" classes right now just have no drawbacks right now like some of the lesser classes (DK's Monks rogues). If you take a warrior over a DK you lose a bit of damage but you gain GREAT control and defenses which is obviously better then a bit of extra damage that you cant do when your dead. If you choose a feral over a rogue lets say, you lose a bit of control but gain GREAT damage and Defenses. lose a bit of control but the feral and warrior are still very strong at it so its not really a drawback.

Bottom line is some classes are just far to good in far to many aspects of the game leaving other classes to bring nothing better to the table in almost any situation.

EDIT: I mainly play feral not this hunter so dont say im trying to call my class balanced because im not ferals and warriors are too good right now.
Shockwave needs to either be removed and replaced with throwdown, or needs to have a big cooldown increase

It also shouldn't do damage, critting for 100k while also stunning for 4 seconds is stupid