Solo-able raids at level 90.

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 8 Next
12/13/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Athinah
Title says I all.. I quit near the end of Wrath and now I'm seeing some things about people SOLOing Classic - Wotlk raids.. so tell me. What's soloable at 90? (with somewhat decent gear)

I soloed

Black wing lair

molton core

naxx (however I will not touch the military district with a 10 foot pole. I doubt you can solo horsemen)

sadly ulduar still kinda kicked my butt. I got all the way up to the 4 guardian guys and throium(don't think i spelled that right) was almost impossible since you have him and the adds interupting the lever. I might be able to do it but I still doubt that one is soloable yet.

Have not tried Trial of the crusade or ICC

I bet i can solo AQ (at least up to the twins, most evil boss in all of wowdom)

have not touched a BC raid, I've just been focusing on my favorites/ ones with pets.

Solo'ed the twins as a dk using necro strike really screws them up
havent tried 25 man naxx but i can solo the four horseman in frost so its not hard at 90.

So far that i have tried solo as frost:

Onyxia 10 man
TK
Mix of frost and blood for BT
Kara before 5.1
Gruuls lair
Vault of Archavon i did today
prior to 5.1 i easily solod 1st 2 bosses in ICC
up to freya in Ulduar
Molten Core
Eye Of Eternity
Mount Hyjal
ML
did BWL on my pally
AQ10

I soloed

Black wing lair

molton core

naxx (however I will not touch the military district with a 10 foot pole. I doubt you can solo horsemen)

sadly ulduar still kinda kicked my butt. I got all the way up to the 4 guardian guys and throium(don't think i spelled that right) was almost impossible since you have him and the adds interupting the lever. I might be able to do it but I still doubt that one is soloable yet.

Have not tried Trial of the crusade or ICC

I bet i can solo AQ (at least up to the twins, most evil boss in all of wowdom)

have not touched a BC raid, I've just been focusing on my favorites/ ones with pets.

Solo'ed the twins as a dk using necro strike really screws them up

My 90 rogue has no problem with AQ, including the emperors. I just run over and concentrate on the right one (as you're facing them) and dps him while aoeing the adds. Having tried many raids yet on my fresh 90 Warrior.
I haven't solo'd much wrath content, but I will tell you that I three manned heroic 25 man LK the other day.... 1 dk tank, me heals, and my husband on his arcane mage... it didn't even take that long

edit: the dk was tanking, but he was in frost spec/gear
Most of firelands, Ragnaros is probably very difficult. Everything I've tried below firelands (haven't tried any cata raids other than firelands though).

A guildie of mine solo'd morchok and zon'ozz, on a dk though.

Some stuff still has mechanics issues though, like ICC (heroic 25 man even) is soloable except for gunship (I think it isn't soloable, but who knows, maybe someone has figured out how).
When I got to 90 I solo'ed Hogger.
02/05/2013 08:41 AMPosted by Fordfiesta
Some stuff still has mechanics issues though, like ICC (heroic 25 man even) is soloable except for gunship (I think it isn't soloable, but who knows, maybe someone has figured out how).

Not soloable because you need someone on both ships. =3

I find it a bit harder to solo stuff with my setup, given that I don't have a blood DK. My choices are Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Brewmaster monk.

I have a protection paladin at 90, soloed Lich King with him...but he's terribly geared, and off on some other server.
Hunters/Warlocks having trouble with Kel'thuzad, you must dismiss your pet. He won't freeze the main tank, so go petless and save your defensive CD's for the big bugs he summons towards the end. Easy fight.
My gear is crap on my monk and this char, instead of sticking around with my main (this one) i decided to level 4 90s, about to be 5 in 14mil xp. All the 90s are: Monk/Mage/DK (very crap gear)/warrior and here is the things i've soloed with EASE.

With all the different characters... I've done:

MC
BWL
Aq20/40 (monk only as the twins owned my other chars lol)
Kara (up to chest, cant get past the freaking chest as i am very unlucky)
Mag
Eye
BT (SoR can be a pain... dont know why people say its nerfed and so much easier lol)
Naxx 10
Sart

My next 90 is my druid, leveled guardian and will be guardian and plan on having her with full LFR gear and farm pretty much everything. Gonna even try pre DS cata raids and eventually work my way to DS solo. Guardian druids are BEAST. I know DKs are too but trust me, maybe because of my playstyle (plus i hate rune dancing BS) i really dont enjoy the DK that much.
I solo'd all of Naxx with a Ret spec in PVP gear.
I solo'd all of Naxx with a Ret spec in PVP gear.

GAAAAAH (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Molten Core, BWL, AQ10, AQ40, Karazhan, Magtheridon's Lair, Gruul's Lair, SSC, Tempest Keep, Mount Hyjal, Sunwell Plateau (skip first boss), Vault of Archavon, Naxxramas, Obsidian Sanctum, Eye of Eternity, Ulduar (except for Yogg 0 - might be doable on 10 man, but not 25), Onyxia, Trial of the Crusader, ICC (including 25 heroic Lich King!), Ruby Sanctum (not 100% sure), Baradin Hold, BWD, Bastion of Twilight, Al'akir, Firelands, DS. Stone Guard I think too soon - someone already survived until the enrage.

lol
No, but seriously, I facepalm at people who do Naxxramas and think that's the best that they can solo. Although to be fair, those last few instances are limited to blood dks and other classes that are exceptional at soloing. Also, if someone says that something isn't soloable due to mechanics, they're probably wrong. There are very few fights that aren't soloable. There have been plenty of examples of there being "unsoloable" bosses that have been soloed (Thorim, Spine, whatever).
Conductivity does wonders!

Im excited to see what I can do at 90 in elemental PvE gear.
Anyone trying to say that they have solo'd Black Temple are full of crap, the mechanics on the first boss simply do not enable you to solo the raid.
Anyone trying to say that they have solo'd Black Temple are full of crap, the mechanics on the first boss simply do not enable you to solo the raid.

I solo it each week...