Sigh, another week...

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
5 possible LFR bosses.

9 rolls with tokens.

No caster weapon. Stuck with my crummy blue axe til next week.

Sad goatman.
0 people care.
<----looks at blue pants, has ran every raid available since they went live. Reads ops post, doesnt feel sorry for them.

(yes I know there are valor pants. they also suck for warriors)
I got 2 Tier Chests on my monk today.. and a Tier helmet, when i already had one.. but i didn't get a polearm, a staff or a fist weapon.
So far I'm 0/48 this week, but I honestly dont care, because I'll probably end up winning 15 items next week.
I am pretty much done with thie tier of LFR raiding, I just need my tier helm and gloves. =O

I am not going to be using the tier pieces for now cause my valor gear is better but after upgrading the pieces they'll be better. =]

I don't raid normal anymore and strictly only do LFR so its as good as it gets for me!
I am pretty much done with thie tier of LFR raiding, I just need my tier helm and gloves. =O

I am not going to be using the tier pieces for now cause my valor gear is better but after upgrading the pieces they'll be better. =]

I don't raid normal anymore and strictly only do LFR so its as good as it gets for me!

I got my Tier gloves (normal) and they are so undervalued i don't even use them.

I got my Tier gloves (normal) and they are so undervalued i don't even use them.

I admit the tier pieces this time around are a little..lackluster. I mean even my legs from Mogushan Vaults are technically better than the tier legs because of the second socket. Why would the legs, a higher level item only have one socket? >.> And no socket on the gloves.
12/11/2012 11:46 PMPosted by Candrin
I admit the tier pieces this time around are a little..lackluster. I mean even my legs from Mogushan Vaults are technically better than the tier legs because of the second socket. Why would the legs, a higher level item only have one socket? >.> And no socket on the gloves.

Stop using item level, and look at stats.
I hate using coins, winning an item, and it's something you don't need.
That little "Loot" box pops up, you get so excited, there's a 50/50 chance it's the item I need!

And... failed. Wrong one.
FML.

I would rather just get gold than get my hopes up for nothing.
Whoops sorry its late you know what I forgot to factor in the enchant. Disregard previous statement lol..
I hate using coins, winning an item, and it's something you don't need.
That little "Loot" box pops up, you get so excited, there's a 50/50 chance it's the item I need!

And... failed. Wrong one.
FML.

I would rather just get gold than get my hopes up for nothing.

Its always random, but when you get back to back good rolls that are not repeats its like Christmas also. =]

Last week for example on Empress: killed her, got the sha-touched mace she drops, rolled a coin and got the chest token.
The game knows what item you want most, and never gives it to you.
I'm 0 for 50+ with one particular item (LFR + Normal + Heroic, and any coins).
although, the game did make me happy with real coins thus far this week, so I guess having nothing in lfr is to make up for winning real gear
It'd be nice if after you've completed the quest for the legendary gem, the chance for a sha-touched weapon to drop would increase or something similar.
iv vendored 2x sha mace 1x heroic mace 1x amber scalper and 1x will mace but cant get belt zz