True Story.

Emerald Dream
((So i'm helping Ellura tonight get her conquest weapons by running some 2s for points.

Well we get to this one comp which is a BM Huntard and a Frost Death Knight. Sadly Ellura dies, but leaving the Huntard at half HP.

So it's me vs. a half dead Huntard and a Death Knight.

I was about to leave, but Ellura says kill the Huntard he's almost dead. So I figured why not atleast kill one of them before I leave.

Well.. I decided to just mess with the poor Death Knight.

But long story short.. I managed to 2v1 a BM Huntard and a Frost Death Knight (May I add the DK was full HP and even used all his CDs on me.) <.<

Seriously? I honestly fealt like going to their server just to tell them how freaking BAD they both are for getting their butts kicked by ONE HOLY Paladin.

I'm pretty sure Ellura enjoyed my little nerdgasm on Skype. I was obviously really happy and luaghing so damn hard.

She got her daggers and I got a nice ending to make my week!

Congratz to her for getting her daggers to! We <3 you Ellura!:D))
((So i'm helping Ellura tonight get her conquest weapons by running some 2s for points.

Well we get to this one comp which is a BM Huntard and a Frost Death Knight. Sadly Ellura dies, but leaving the Huntard at half HP.

So it's me vs. a half dead Huntard and a Death Knight.

I was about to leave, but Ellura says kill the Huntard he's almost dead. So I figured why not atleast kill one of them before I leave.

Well.. I decided to just mess with the poor Death Knight.

But long story short.. I managed to 2v1 a BM Huntard and a Frost Death Knight (May I add the DK was full HP and even used all his CDs on me.) <.<

Seriously? I honestly fealt like going to their server just to tell them how freaking BAD they both are for getting their butts kicked by ONE HOLY Paladin.

I'm pretty sure Ellura enjoyed my little nerdgasm on Skype. I was obviously really happy and luaghing so damn hard.

She got her daggers and I got a nice ending to make my week!

Congratz to her for getting her daggers to! We <3 you Ellura!:D))

Those daggers could of saved her a week ago....HAHAHAHAHAHA man I love DAT !@#!!

((Hhaha. Leave poor Ellura alone!:D))
12/11/2012 08:58 PMPosted by Roxamus
HOLY Paladin.

This is why you won.

If it were me, I would have won, obviously.

but i mean, you have so much self heals( obviously, healing spec.), AND you can do some dps, to classes that don't really have much in the ways of self heals.

All in all, you would have won regardless.

Good job, though.
If the Frost DK had switched to Blood Presence and played defensively, I think it would've been a matter of running out the clock and just turned a tie to block you guys from the Conquest gain too. But for melee DPS, unless you're a Warrior, tunneling a Holy Paladin down isn't easy.
Wait wait..are you gloating about 2v1'ing an arena with one half dead? I mean..it's not that crazy. I've done it a few times. Partner gets one to about half and I finish it off.
In fairness, you're a Frost Mage. Between Arms Warriors and Frost Mages alone, they make up about 50% of the players at 2200+ in Arenas because of the severe balance issues that they possess.
12/12/2012 02:52 AMPosted by Roahin
In fairness, you're a Frost Mage. Between Arms Warriors and Frost Mages alone, they make up about 50% of the players at 2200+ in Arenas because of the severe balance issues that they possess.
This

And you're a holy paly. Are you really surprised they couldn't kill you?
Hell, the fact they killed your partner isn't half bad.
You left out the only part of the story I was interested in. :| I wanted a play by play.

Good job on turning poor odds into a win, but you're a paladin. If you want to impress people you are playing the wrong class. There's just too much negative bias.

It'd be like trying to impress people with the duels you win as a blood DK. Even if you're really good, and even if your opponent was really good and your skill was the deciding factor, nobody wants to hear it.
We faced you last night, and admittedly even with me and my lock partner staggering our CDS we couldnt kill you!

good show!
/salute

I mean, compared to other classes in arenas, mages aren't that insane. There's a lot of classes in 2's that have balance issues. Pretty much every class has something that really takes the piss on arenas.

And as others have said, he's a holy paladin. Those have way higher chances of being able to pull a 2v1 because of their ability to do decent damage and heal nonstop.
12/12/2012 08:36 AMPosted by Atheistmage
I mean, compared to other classes in arenas, mages aren't that insane.

obvious troll
12/12/2012 08:36 AMPosted by Atheistmage

wot?
12/12/2012 08:45 AMPosted by Akkbarr

obvious troll

Lmao. Says the hunter.
says the mage. right now frost is stupid OP. and if you dont think so you dumb fo real.
12/12/2012 09:36 AMPosted by Nonsense
says the mage. right now frost is stupid OP. and if you dont think so you dumb fo real.

If you think so, maybe you're just bad.
maybe I am. now if youll excuse me, I got called bad on the forums so Im going to go cry and eat my feelings.
Negative bias aside, congratulations to the alliance scum err, rogue who got the mal weapons. Good on you for uniting a rogue with her glorious knives of stabbing.