Battle.net Error #114

Customer Support
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
so who tripped over the power cord at blizz? just curious :p
Using the wow.exe file does allow me to log in.
12/12/2012 02:28 PMPosted by Crushem
not sure if this will help..but i managed to get it working by not using the launcher....just go into ur WOW folder and launch the game from wow.exe...worked for me(not my solution)

This worked for me as well.

Worked for me too. Interesting.
Running wow.exe ran for me to, ty.
The 32-bit WoW.exe file works, but the 64-bit WoW.exe file yields the error.

Hope this helps resolving the problem!
I get the error when I try to launch the Wow64 version, but the plain Wow version worked.
This actually worked for me to resolve mthe 114 error as posted on another forum

To launch the game in 32-bit..At the launcher:Options > Game Preferences > Check launch 32-bit client > OK > Play
12/12/2012 02:26 PMPosted by Drpz
not sure if this will help..but i managed to get it working by not using the launcher....just go into ur WOW folder and launch the game from wow.exe...worked for me(not my solution)

This worked for me.
wow.exe working perfectly thanks!
Try using the following workaround.

• Open the game launcher
  • Click Options ► Game preferences
  • Put a check mark on Launch 32-bit client ► Click ok
  • Try logging in

The issue is still being looked into.
Worked for me as well, THANKS!!!!
Come on dang. its always something with this company.

Tried this and it did work with the 32-bit client but, an a side note I tried with the 64-bit client and received Battle.net Error #114. Hope this may be of assistance to troubleshooters.
Yeah opening it from the folder worked for me also, but only the 32 bit not 64
So blues , we narrowed the problem down to the launcher at least for you <3.

This worked for me just fyi.
wow.exe is the 32 bit client, working
wow-64.exe is the 64 bit client, non working
Launched 32 bit client, that works.
Woot woot It's party time ! time to go out tonight ! ./wave

Confirmed. This worked.