Battle.net Error #114

Customer Support
Post Limit:
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
So it's something with the 64-bit client I'm taking it..
12/12/2012 02:28 PMPosted by Crushem
not sure if this will help..but i managed to get it working by not using the launcher....just go into ur WOW folder and launch the game from wow.exe...worked for me(not my solution)

This worked for me as well.

Worked for me as well too :D
Also confirming, this works. Thanks for the advice
This worked
12/12/2012 02:28 PMPosted by Chmurka
not sure if this will help..but i managed to get it working by not using the launcher....just go into ur WOW folder and launch the game from wow.exe...worked for me(not my solution)

Confirming, that works.

It may be something with the 64-bit program. I tried to run wow-64.exe because I run a 64-bit OS and got the same error. I then tried wow.exe and it worked fine.
Thanks for the temp fix.
Ok, after looking at a net log between the launcher and the wow.exe, the log in proxy service is down. But a direct connect works, however some of the account information does not get transmitted for battle.net accounts.
i was just online earlier less than 30minutes ago, i got disconnected and cant log on saying that Battle.net Error #114
12/12/2012 02:28 PMPosted by Chmurka

Confirming, that works.

This did not work for me. :(
FYI, the wow-64.exe also uses the login proxy where as the wow.exe 32-bit does not.
This is an over sight by blizzard programming and is really a bug on their part. HOWEVER it is a temp fix for us until the proxy service is back up.
WOW.exe worked and WOW64.exe generated error.
Thanks for the tip.
the launcher still works, you have to go

Options -> Game Preferences -> Check "Launch 32-bit client"
Will the game update after this error is resolved and auto switch back to the 64-Bit version ???
The issue is the 64bit client bugging on login. you can either use the wow.exe method to launch or swap your launcher back to 32bit. both methods appear to work at the moment.
this fix worked for me ty :)
Neither will connect for me. Only the 64 bit client will even ask for my authenticator. The 32 bit client just gives me #114.
12/12/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Bbduk

Confirming, that works.

This did not work for me. :(

Me neither :( THE HORROR!~
I am also having this issue and tried the requested action and it worked for me. Hope y'all figuer it outr soon!

-best
Go to your WoW folder and use wow.exe u can log in that way