10H<Results May Vary> 6/6hMSV, 6/6hHoF LFM!

Guild Recruitment
Howdy, potential applicant. We are <Results May Vary>, the result of a merger of two higher end raiding guilds on Shadowmoon. Since our merge, we have been steadily killing heroic bosses and are challenging not only the top guild on our server, but the top guilds on high end servers for progression. In the interest of maintaining the aggressive pace at which we've been killing bosses, we are now opening our doors to excellent off-server players.

We need
  • Warlock

• DPS, DPS, DPS!
  • There may be an opening for a highly aware and skilled tank

• <Results May Vary> has killed 12/16 heroic bosses. We have full cleared Mogushan Vaults and Heart of Fear on heroic. Protectors is our current progression target and is expected to die within the next couple days.

Raid Times

Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 8-11
    Sunday: 8-12
    Please be able to make all of these times. We are a small guild of friendly adults, so we will understand if work makes you miss a day or late every so often, but if you're scheduled to work until 830 every day this is not the group for you.

RMV is a group of people who strive to kill content while outperforming other players in their class and role. You should be a like minded individual. We expect you to be prepared with parses of your performance as well as clear knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of your class when you contact us. You will also be prepared to rotate in and out for bosses, as our entire roster has been doing over these past few weeks. Loot is done simply on rolls, and you will be expected to discuss shared loot (accessories, weapons, tier tokens) with other members when it drops to see if it substantially benefits someone else over yourself. Lastly, you will be prepared, if chosen, to conduct an interview with officers and/or members over Ventrilo.

If you're still reading, and this sounds like something you're interested in, I urge you to contact either myself, Pedwik or Krutchs and arrange an interview.

Krutchs(Recruitment): Krutchs#1306
    Foretay(Officer): Forte#1648
    Pedwik(GM): Pedwik#1677
    I approve this message!
    ALSO RECRUITING A WEB DESIGNER!!
    yolo
    High need on lock and website deisgner!! need pretty letters and pictures!
    Still looking.
    on the prowl... still
    Looking for some more!
    looking
    yupdate
    Killed windlord yesterday!
    still looking BTW
    going to bed but still looking leave post here or add us in game! GM is still awake for awhile
    on the prowl still
    any decent talent out there!?
    windlord still dead so we are 3/6H in HoF
    We are heavily looking for a highly skilled warlock
    Warlock, Ele Shaman and Rogue are in high demand! I guess we could take another skilled Resto shaman and I could go Ele, against my guild's wishes.
    Also recruiting web designer for our pretty pictures and a very talented smart tank. OH YA VIZIER DEAD!
    6 more bosses to go! need warlock to carry us pwease