If you could live anywhere in WoW irl...

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 26 Next
One of the small houses tucked away in the areas of Dun Morogh.
Grizzly Hills, Storm Peaks, or Ashenvale.

Assuming I couldn't rent space in Icecrown Citadel.
I'd live somewhere in Lordaeron. Such a great place and would make for some interesting hikes.
Too many to count. Luckily, most are not exactly supernatural and I could live in a place much like them in real life. I am still young so I don't know where fate will take me, but I have the desire to live in the wilderness.

I absolutely adore Howling Fjord, the music made it all the nicer!

Grizzly Hills is my all time favourite. Absolutely stunning with amazing music and just an all around natural and earthy feel to the zone.

Westfall will always be one of my favourites as well. The old one that is.

Winterspring was a great one as well, the first real snowy zone, they did a great job creating winter there.

I loved the old Azshara as well. The perpetual Autumn and mystery there were both beautiful and invoked curiosity.

I would be find to live in any one of those zones, all beautiful, all natural, simply stunning.
Teldrassil
12/19/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Advicetroll
Low altitude, no shade. Come to think of it, we have no proper places for coffee to grow in WoW.

The hills and mountains around Valley of the Four Winds hold promise.
I really enjoyed Hillsbrad Foothills and Alterac Mountains before Cataclysm changed it all. The grassy, rolling hills were very pleasant. The Yeti in AM always gave me a good laugh.
A house overlooking the ocean by the Blood Elf starting zone.
Camp Mojache, Feralas
Nagrand. Within commuting distance of Shattrath, and thanks to the help of millions of adventurers, there aren't any more problems with the local wildlife ruining my lawn.
Feralis. Somewhere along the Verdantis river I think.

Plenty of good fishing, lots of mature deer for hunting (love smoked venison and sausage!). Lots of trees for shade and firewood.
And if I get low on supplies like salt? There's a couple of Tauren camps just a few hours away by horse and pack mule.
Howling Fjord.

I love snow, and the coastal areas. And Howling Fjord isn't as cold as Icecrown
Netherstorm.
Or
at World's End Tavern in Shattrath. Its probably my favorite place to hangout
Ashenvale.

Howling Fjord.

I love snow, and the coastal areas. And Howling Fjord isn't as cold as Icecrown

:b
Silvermoon City.
Kezan actually seemed pretty nice

Just minus Gallywix.
Howling Fjord.

I don't know why, but that zone is just appealing to me.
Azeroth lacks 3G and teh Interwebs. I would die in 5mins.
Dalaran in a heartbeat.